the altered state of consciousness thread

I just came off of a Syrian Rue trip. It was not fun. It was extremely introspective, but really scattered. My thoughts were much shorter than on any typical psychedelic, and they were along an extremely self-critical theme. It's like someone showed me clips of my life and told me what's wrong with me. Oh, and I've never puked so much in my life. The big, scattered torrent of criticism was right before each time I puked. I puked twice, and it felt amazing the second time. The more I puked, the clearer my head got. It was like I was puking out my demons.

I'd only recommend doing this once. It's definitely not a fun drug based on this experience.

I don't think so. Quick googling says it has DMT, too.

I got thoroughly disgusted with the idea of fucking with my brain chemistry last night. I need a break.

since the last time i posted on this forum...

i have been doing a lot of drinking alchohol, smoking weed, and doing meth

got a batch of meth where the high felt like heroin, it was still enjoyable, but it was definately a WTF moment

Got the doctor's note, and apparently all I need is the note, and getting the actual card is voluntary. Didn't know that. Going to the dispensary tomorrow to get some dank ass bud.

Trying to smoke some left over kief right now.

Man I wish I knew a way to get a card here unfortunately you need to have chronic back pain or some shit like that instead of just getting a doctors note for anything. At least I can still get access to medical quality. Hopefully Maine will be one of the next states to just fully legalize it, it's now legal in Portland.

I can't wait until it's legalized here in Maryland. There are so many dealers here that deserve to have their market taken from them.

I can't wait until it's legalized here in Maryland. There are so many dealers here that deserve to have their market taken from them.

Some of the worst weed I smoke is when I goto MDF. Seriously its fucking dried dog shit.

Man I wish I knew a way to get a card here unfortunately you need to have chronic back pain or some shit like that instead of just getting a doctors note for anything. At least I can still get access to medical quality. Hopefully Maine will be one of the next states to just fully legalize it, it's now legal in Portland.

Smoke bowls Kris! :kickass:

Got the doctor's note, and apparently all I need is the note, and getting the actual card is voluntary. Didn't know that. Going to the dispensary tomorrow to get some dank ass bud.

Ah yes, prepare to have your life changed. Mine changed when I got my card. :lol:

Fucking love it.

Couldn't go today. :( Drinking some piss water to combat the disappointment. I'm considering calling a delivery service, but my "caregiver" isn't here, so idk.

Can't you just fake the back pain? It's not like there's any way they can check for back pain.

At least you didn't get the mids laced with crack.

That's just a fucking stupid thing for the dealer to do. He's giving away crack just to fuck with you. He's losing money.

Some of the worst weed I smoke is when I goto MDF. Seriously its fucking dried dog shit.

Just take some edibles with you next time. I don't think the airlines will stop you from taking candy with you or whatever.