The Amorphis Thread (since there isn't one already)

Brother Moon is so epic especially the section towards the middle around two and a half minutes. Esa writes some of the best guitar lines period.

Glad to see Eclipsegetting so much love, but I prefer Elegy & possibly Tounela & eve Am Universum over Eclipse... Still haven't heard the new one. I like Amorphis, I just don't have any aspiration to listen to the new one quite yet.

Ah, that's the most brilliant thing I've ever seen you say. Kudos.

On a side note if they released "The Karelian Isthmus" 10 times over people would complain that they never progressed.

True:p That's what Summoning did to appease the troo fans. They should've called quits after releasing the Nightshade Forests EP.

Glad to see Eclipsegetting so much love, but I prefer Elegy & possibly Tounela & eve Am Universum over Eclipse... Still haven't heard the new one. I like Amorphis, I just don't have any aspiration to listen to the new one quite yet.

I still need to hear Am Universum. I've heard some of far from the sun and did not really care for any of it besides Evil Inside. I probably should check the album out again anyways.

I definitely prefer Eclipse and Silent Waters over Am Universum and Tuonela and such; but I still love to listen to those records, especially when I'm in a mellower mood.