The Anti-Canada Thread

^ @Dragon Keeper Did you vote? BTW, you can't relate your personal experiences to all black people. If I can't understand anyone, it's all these Mexicans here who come into this state illegally, take jobs away from legal citizens, evade taxes, get granted driver's licenses, and don't speak a word of English. Now if these Mexicans were middle easterners and crossing our borders, I'm sure as hell we'd have fucking missles pointed at their country to stop them from comming into our country; I don't believe in double standards for different races..These illegal Mexicans should be scrutinized just like any other race that enters the U.S. illegally. It's an issue of California's security and a few other state's security as well.

Profanity said:
This thread has gone too detailed for my liking.

Yup. Its gone way passed my original expectations of a few canadians being pissed off and a few perverted comments from the like of heavenscent :D

I don't believe in long detailed debates on this site. I come here to relax and unwind. I have enough of intellectual debates in college, it's like, do most people look for a deep and meaningful debate when they go for a night out?

Perhaps you intellectuos are on the wrong forum.

there was no politics...only the statement that canada sucked and we need to rally against the canadian dominance of the board.

Well...maybe some politics.

fuck it.....BEER :D

Noble Viking said:
^ @Dragon Keeper Did you vote? BTW, you can't relate your personal experiences to all black people. If I can't understand anyone, it's all these Mexicans here who come into this state illegally, take jobs away from legal citizens, evade taxes, get granted driver's licenses, and don't speak a word of English. Now if these Mexicans were middle easterners and crossing our borders, I'm sure as hell we'd have fucking missles pointed at their country to stop them from comming into our country; I don't believe in double standards for different races..These illegal Mexicans should be scrutinized just like any other race that enters the U.S. illegally. It's an issue of California's security and a few other state's security as well.

ya but at least they work...

actually im really surprised at how well people are taking in other peoples opinions and just not saying shit liek well FUCK YOU MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS !!

Profanity said:
This is too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People are spending friday night having an intellectuomeaningful debate.

and here you are posting to this thread in the middle of the night in England you fucking Hypocrite! I'm goin' to do some gambling and go to a party right after posting here a little bit more. BTW it's only 4:30 in the Afternoon over here.

'O Canada! Our home and native land! True patriot love, in all thy sons command! With glowing hearts we see thee rise, the true north strong and free. From far and wide Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee. God keep our land, glorius and free. Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee. Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee."

National Anthem, lol.

DragonKeeper said:
1. the blacks here do not even speak english. their english is worse than a foreigner's. they made up their own version based on really bad incorrect english now dubbed "ebonics". haha i rememeber when the oakland school district (aka niggerville) tried to say that their incorrect english was a separate dialect/language just to get more funding by trying to justify why they have the lowest test scores in the state.
most of them are a bunch of racist fucktards. they think everyone with light skin owes them something...its ridiculous.
the other day i had a young black jail parole try to get me to fix his watch or something (and believe me, im technologically challenged) and started to get mad when i first said i can't help him. he said something like " but girl, you're white, you shoulda know how to fix my watch..blah blah blah" i saw he had a knife in his pocket...but it was in his front pocket so i couldnt just take it and potentially use it if needed, but i ditched him by getting on the bus. this was early in the morning so i was tired as well. so yes, i have a problem with that, and with the government for encouraging it.

2. the asians do not bother anyone, but they suck as drivers haha. they do generally like techno, anime, and dress very trendy, etc., but who cares.
although, they seem to be taking over the planet with their large population.

3. in terms of foreigners, i do not have an issue with that...but i think our government should be more cautious about letting in radical muslim clerics, like the one in lodi, ca. so much for the "war on terrorism" eh?

oh ya, and you can't forget one of california's worst blunders: affirmative action.
now all that people are debating are issues like abortion, gay rights etc. when they effect such a small number of the population and have little economic value. people have forgotten all about domestic issues that directly effect peoples' lives such as tax rates, energy distribution (ok that has been slightly adressed from time to time), education, etc.

i think i have proven my point that the usa sucks. most americans do not even know what lies outside their own borders, if even that. it is quite sad. living here is far from a picknick in the park.

p.s. i am not an american :) sorry for the rant....

That's pretty much what Holland is like....except that....I don't really care.

AND MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!!