The Anti-Canada Thread

This thread makes Tammy sad...=-*(. Canada used to be owned by Britain, until we gained our independence. But we're really just made up of a bunch of cultures. Every single culture lives in our country. It's just a big ol' country made up of everything. Americans and Canadians actually don't ALWAYS have the same things, or are exactly alike. We spell things differently. Canadian: colour. American: color. We have franchises that they don't have, and they have franchises that we don't have. I could go on and on forever.

follow_the_reaper said:
This thread makes Tammy sad...=-*(. Canada used to be owned by Britain, until we gained our independence. But we're really just made up of a bunch of cultures. Every single culture lives in our country. It's just a big ol' country made up of everything. Americans and Canadians actually don't ALWAYS have the same things, or are exactly alike. We spell things differently. Canadian: colour. American: color. We have franchises that they don't have, and they have franchises that we don't have. I could go on and on forever.
Thank you for stating what I did, and also its not just Canada that spells it colour.

Hmm...I didn't read what you put. I apologize. I only read a little at the beginning a couple at the end, to get the basic idea. Yes, I know that Canada isn't the only one that spells it that way. I was just stating the difference between American and Canadian spelling.

Canada is very boring.......... Well where I live it is..
theres no good bands. the only scene here is Emo/punk. i spit on them at school.
I hate all those fags.
They made fun of me cause i had a Carcass shirt on they called Carcass posers LOL.. n00bs...
so yes alot of canadian people suck but overall its alright..