The Anti-Canada Thread

See, it is in Europeans nature to believe anyone who lives in North America is "American". I know because my girlfriend though Canada and USA were the same because we were so close. I told her, do you like Swedes? She said "No, they think they are better than Finns". I said, "Welcome to our problem! ;)"

The problem is, is that multiculturalism spawns racism, because people are too ignorant too accept other people so they go form their gangs based on race and culture and beat up minorities, or majorities for that matter. Its fucking stupid, but you wouldnt cath me walking down the streets of scarborough at night. Its simply just not safe.

Well yes i see what you mean. I dont mind blacks or asians being here, in fact I find their cultures interesting. What I do object to is that Indians and Pakistanis come over 15 years ago and some speak very little english. If i moved over to France, I would be expected to speak French fluently, so whats their excuse?

Profanity said:
I have, in my college (english meaning) about three quarters of my class are Asian origin and in Psychology at the moment I am doing cultural differences in relationships and about 25% of my towns population are Asian.
Duuuuude....so tut was right all along :lol:

What makes it worst is that you get people on here, who dont have English as their native language, and they speak or at least understand English better than most of the people in our neighbourhood.

Turbo said:
What I do object to is that Indians and Pakistanis come over 15 years ago and some speak very little english. If i moved over to France, I would be expected to speak French fluently, so whats their excuse?

Languages change when new groups of people move to a country. When the Europeans moved to the America's they took their language with them as opposed to adopting the traditional languages.

Also why do you think so many different languages are spoken in NYC and why are there 2 official languages of Canada?

In a multi-cultural society, different languages are spoken.

I am absolutely fine with other languages but being able to communicate in your country is important too.

Profanity said:
Languages change when new groups of people move to a country. When the Europeans moved to the America's they took their language with them as opposed to adopting the traditional languages.

Also why do you think so many different languages are spoken in NYC and why are there 2 official languages of Canada?

In a multi-cultural society, different languages are spoken.

good observation. I dont necessarily agree with the thought of the asians collonising Britain though.

It depends whether or not those other races were born in your country or if they come from somewhere else into your country. For example, there are these so called "asians" here that don't know anything about their own language and culture and stereotype themselves just like any black person would IE: Raced out Japanese Cars, Spiked Hair, and listen to Techno as the same stereotype to Blacks with Baggy ass cloths, Using Ebonics, listen to Rap, or buy Rims for their crappy ass cars ; these type of people AREN'T Asian or African; they are American as they can be. The same thing in England, I've met English people here in LA that are as Black as night, but they have full English accent and manners; they've obviously assimialted with the culture as opposed to like Turbo said, some Pakistani person that doesn't know any English. Basically, I'm saying anyone could be part of any race and still be a member of whatever country if they've been born and raised there.

Noble Viking said:
HAHAHAHA! First of all, legally moving somewhere is not collonilising...look at your own country's history if you want to see some real collonialsation.

i was referring to profanity's point of Canada having more than one language, which was, thus due to collonisation.

1. the blacks here do not even speak english. their english is worse than a foreigner's. they made up their own version based on really bad incorrect english now dubbed "ebonics". haha i rememeber when the oakland school district (aka niggerville) tried to say that their incorrect english was a separate dialect/language just to get more funding by trying to justify why they have the lowest test scores in the state.
most of them are a bunch of racist fucktards. they think everyone with light skin owes them something...its ridiculous.
the other day i had a young black jail parole try to get me to fix his watch or something (and believe me, im technologically challenged) and started to get mad when i first said i can't help him. he said something like " but girl, you're white, you shoulda know how to fix my watch..blah blah blah" i saw he had a knife in his pocket...but it was in his front pocket so i couldnt just take it and potentially use it if needed, but i ditched him by getting on the bus. this was early in the morning so i was tired as well. so yes, i have a problem with that, and with the government for encouraging it.

2. the asians do not bother anyone, but they suck as drivers haha. they do generally like techno, anime, and dress very trendy, etc., but who cares.
although, they seem to be taking over the planet with their large population.

3. in terms of foreigners, i do not have an issue with that...but i think our government should be more cautious about letting in radical muslim clerics, like the one in lodi, ca. so much for the "war on terrorism" eh?

oh ya, and you can't forget one of california's worst blunders: affirmative action.
now all that people are debating are issues like abortion, gay rights etc. when they effect such a small number of the population and have little economic value. people have forgotten all about domestic issues that directly effect peoples' lives such as tax rates, energy distribution (ok that has been slightly adressed from time to time), education, etc.

i think i have proven my point that the usa sucks. most americans do not even know what lies outside their own borders, if even that. it is quite sad. living here is far from a picknick in the park.

p.s. i am not an american :) sorry for the rant....