The Anti-hardcore-punk-wannabe-death metal-emo-screamo ... uhh, whatever.

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Atreyu
From Autum to Ashes
Darkest Hour
Shadows Fall
Killswitch Engage
High On Fire
Black Delilah Murders
As I Lay Dying
Avenged Sevenfold

... and so on and so forth.

If you believe those bands, and all others like them, should be suffocated with socks, please ... umm ... say so. The entire genre is a disease.

I think the emo spinoff sub-sub-genre of Harcore and anything emo related should have it's throat cut by Hellhammer of Mayhem.... that's just my opinion. I also think they should starve Ashley also, for being such a bad actress.... but thats my opinion.

dreaming neon darkspot
IF YOU CALL HIGH ON FIRE "HARDCORE-PUNK-WANNABE-DEATH METAL-EMO-SCREAMON ETC ETC" YOU ARE SO STUPID. THEY PLAY AMAZING HEAVY/DOOM METAL AND THEY TOTALLY OWN ALL YOUR HOLES.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Shut up, Delilah's a better name :loco:

I think it's their short hair that bothers me so much...
yeah me too haha i'm such a hypocrite... i have short hair, but i think its cooler when bands have long hair... odd...

give me a KSE riff i can play it and i don't even play guitar
the hardest technique you can find in one of their songs is a bend mabye
where as your comparing them to rhapsody who have one of the greatest guitarists and keyboardists in metal
id like to see the KSE fool touch half of one of luca's solo

Shadows Fall has some really good music, the vocals are iffy. but otherwise, i enjoy them. And James, KsE has more than bends in their music. they aren't as bad as you think they are. the music can get kinda technical at times. yes, not the most technical. but whatever.

If you hear one song by an individual band, it's not that bad. Like that singer from Killswitch Engage has another band and I saw the video for their song "She Speaks to Me", and the video was this (pointless) mini-movie of a girl being stalked by some guy (a lot of these bands also try to come off as deep and creative with their videos as pointless mini-movies), and the song wasn't that bad. But once you hear 5 of these songs, all supposedly by different bands, within 30 mintues, you want to annihilate them ALL.

Oh, and Everytime I Die sucks, too/