Not listening to that much metal, as of late...

I've been all about classical lately. I've been pulling out my dusty collection of Howard Shore soundtracks, Debussy, and when in the mood for a bit of comedy mixed in, some Victor Borge.

But tonight I'm back to metal for now... as long as the radio keeps playing metal shop (finally, some real music...)

Go here, read reviews.

Just see what's highly rated and whether the reviewers seem to know their shit...I'm not a big BM fan, so I couldn't tell you who has credibility there. (Matt? BWD? EVAS?) I think Crazpete and DBettino are pretty trustworthy, and Falconsbane and Scorpio (despite being an annoying eugenics-spamming tool and a Nazi prick with mental stability issues) know their shit too.

[ I think Crazpete and DBettino are pretty trustworthy, and Falconsbane and Scorpio (despite being an annoying eugenics-spamming tool and a Nazi prick with mental stability issues) know their shit too.[/QUOTE]

HAHAH thanks man. :D

Black Winter Day said:
I'm still waiting for Xasthur.
a gate through bloodstained mirrors 2004 remaster is currently downloading, however your comments lead me to believe i may find it difficult listening...

THESE MIDNIGHT DREAMS
STOLEN FROM GOD
JUST TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE
IN THESE MIDNIGHT DREAMS

I listen to all and know all
I AM DRINKING, yes.

Darkspot, keep your butt safe, don't want sodomizers getting you. Tell amos not to fart during sex. ... Where the hell did THAT come from? I dunno. Ignore that. BACK TO BEER

The drink does it. Aren;t they on thwe east coast anyway? I have only traveld Oregon adn Washington and California. I AM SAFE! YWES!

Please God, nuke the state of Oklahoma, there are many stupid people there and it wont be a loss to the USA, in return blame the nuking on Iraq ad Nuke their ass back to the stone age even though they still live in the stone age. Okay fine dont nuke Iraq but find all the Al quieda fuckers and cut their heads off. Also make kittens the rulers of the world. It will be a happier and safer place.

go hang out on the Royal Carnage board with BWD, every day is an education of some sort.

sample thread:

hey I just purchased
Negro Bunghole - Requiem for a Rectum
Nordtard - Swedes Prancing about in the Forest
Esldfj4resljd - EWRTDFGGFWFHG!!!!!
the entire collection of Ukrainian Nazi Death Camp Semi-Black Metal

I've been listening to a lot of Mayhem lately. I go through periods where I think they're the greatest ever, then I tuck the albums away for a month or so, then I remember ALL HAIL DEAD!!! and start listening again.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I've been listening to a lot of Mayhem lately. I go through periods where I think they're the greatest ever, then I tuck the albums away for a month or so, then I remember ALL HAIL DEAD!!! and start listening again.

I do the same thing with King diamond, i know its a big difference but Ill listen to them straight for two weeks then put them back on the shelf then 3 months later .....BOOM.. ABIGAIL IS THE BEST!