So much wrong-ness...

you don't get it

see, I would never have a reason to put on that CD, as opposed to MoP, which is actually a great CD.

Heres how I see it, if there is a reason for you to listen to a song, its good.I see NO reason why someone would want to listen to that song.

I guess you are right, it is opinion, but I just cannot understand why you would ever want to listen to that song, when ride the lightning is lying around.

yes, but see. I Disappear is good for what it is. so is everything else metallica did. if you dont care it to anything and imagine that its their only song, it has a quality superior to new bands.

eh, whatever, I used to like the 90s metallica a lot

but not so much anymore
reload, I think, is actually better than TBA, IMO

I still think fuel,wherever I may roam,mama said,cure,enter sandman,2 X 4 and better than you are the worst of metallica

"The masses of fools will never open their minds up to great music"
"just be happy that you are more educated than them when it comes to music..."
"If the majority of the population believes that those things are music,then they are incredibly dilluted."

"opinions are opinions"

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
this black guy (dont get me wrong, im not racist. im just giving you the picture) called me Lucifer because i wear shirts w/ fire and listen to metal

Exactly the same thing happened to me recently....:lol:

I've been give countless examples of why I shouldn't express my tastes in music around my family or many ppl in my school...but I still haven't learned my lesson.And,yes,I understand that ppl have their own opinions.But what makes anyone else any more "worthy" of the "right" to express themselves then me?Otheres express the things that they like,they are accepted,I guess you could say.I express my music...I am critisized. Yes, everyone has their own opinion.I have an opinion as well and at least I can support my opinions.

See, the funny thing is, I have a different situation. Most people, just looking at me, wouldn't know what the fuck I listen to. I don't dress in any particular way, and I don't fall under a stereotype. When I tell people I listen to metal, they just look at me like "Whaaaaaa?" and then I flip them off... I'm a very profane, disturbed, violent person, but only when you actually know me... these people don't get to see my personality- I don't let them unless I like them enough.

The next time someone says that shit to you, you should slap them.

Amos used to wear Aeropostal,Abercrombie&Fitch and American Eagle shirts.We still have to burn them.I say that we take pictures of us burning her name-brand shirts in a large bon-fire and then put the pics in the linear notes of Morphiette's first cd.