The apostle In Triumph

Never heard before (since I don't really know Orchid [blasphemy]). But it's under your nickname.

"In solitude I wander"... lol... doesn't really sounds like that (I mean, "So Jodah fucked it up).

lmao melinda

do you people really believe that? orchid was written at least three to four years before the writing on still life even began. OBVIOUSLY mikael had the lyrical concept in mind, of an album 3 albums ahead of the one they were writing. and he OBVIOUSLY put in a subliminal message.

and in case nobody could realize, I'm mocking you.

it's probably string noise or some shit. I don't hear anything at all, anywhere near the beginning of the song, that could be interpreted as breath/a saying/etc etc.

youpeoplexa8.jpg

^^ I remember having some respect for you sometime ago, but now it's gone. It's clear that we're all talking about this in an insignificant way. I don't care about it, I was just wondering if there actually was something (and you checked too), and I had the feeling there was something. No one truly believe what's said is "Melinda", because it's just not clear...

Let us express ourselves and waste our "useless" time, and get the fuck away please instead of thinking yourself so superior and mocking for things that are probable much better than other things you've done in your life that deserves even more to be mocked.

I don't hear anything at all, anywhere near the beginning of the song, that could be interpreted as breath/a saying/etc etc.

Well then you're a tone deaf fuckwit. Yes, it probably is 'string noise or some shit', but there definitely is a sound, around the 28 second mark, which COULD [is the conditional tense emphasised enough?] be interpreted as a breath, sigh, or even a voiced word.

Well then you're a tone deaf fuckwit. Yes, it probably is 'string noise or some shit', but there definitely is a sound, around the 28 second mark, which COULD [is the conditional tense emphasised enough?] be interpreted as a breath, sigh, or even a voiced word.

let me repeat again: it's not a breath, a sigh, or a word at 25-32sec. it's string noise or the sound of the chord being stricken. eos ftlog. anybody who says otherwise is wrong.

this is after 4 listens of that segment with sennheiser headphones, by the way.

you're a tone deaf fuckwit if you think that it's anything but string noise or the sound of the chord being stricken. stop being morons and thinking that there's some subliminal message about melinda, or someone's saying something, or there's breathing...there's not even any vocals in that part of the song since it's the latter half of requiem ftlog you ninnies

toddler_behaviour.jpg

cant hear it. godly sennheisers, little shitty laptop speakers, nothing works. this thread was created as a hoax and you're all in on it. : (

I hear something around the 28 second mark, but no, definitely not vocals of any kind.