The arguing poll.

What d'you think about the Joe vs Gheyz0r cr3w arguing?

• Total voters
she wants to provoke an English invasion of Ghent that's all

from the liquor to the whores, andy loves the port

aw it even rhymes

i voted for more... and also i went to belgium, who here has seen the Tyne Cot memorial? it makes you not want to make fun of how badly belgium and france got slayed in WW2

Are you confusing the wars? Belgium/France's dead in WW1 were massive. I'm guessing you went on the same history trip I did to Belgium (saw Pachendale memorial ect). yeah, that was WW1. For WW2 they weren't effected anywhere near as much as WW1.

Are you confusing the wars? Belgium/France's dead in WW1 were massive. I'm guessing you went on the same history trip I did to Belgium (saw Pachendale memorial ect). yeah, that was WW1. For WW2 they weren't effected anywhere near as much as WW1.

yeah you're right, but we didnt go to Pachendale, we went to Tyne Cot, Accrington Pals, Langemark, Newfoundland memorial (wtf, they have a moose for a mascot), Thiepval memorial and Verdun Cemetary, some real trech sites and some remade ones...

also went shopping in brugge, which is a shit hole... ha we saw a crater which was caused by loads of mines going off, its huge, and apparently you could hear the blast from London, and it was somewhere near belgium i think... heh..

I dont really give a shit...sometimes it's funny, but when i'm not in the mood I just don't read the posts.

then again, you and RoJ are biased on the pole so you don't coun't.

and who is Beeb O'Clock? Doesnt count either!

Cliff, I like you but... cause some people keep complaining about endless war-conversations, wouldn't it be better if anyway "we" would all stop saying "You don't count", "You are this... I am that", and so on? If everyone keeps replying to everything.. the whole thing will never end. :)

*rainbows' lovers mode off*

(and for the record... I hate rainbows... and lands of unicorns and peace too :erk:)