the art of happiness

ah I'm not posting as much, no reason for that really, and yes I should try the book, how do you get time to read and concentrate on an intense book like that Danny? I don't read much but I should, damn addictive internet

toolsofthetrade said:
isnt a state of mind like the D.Lama's not a tad too far fetched for most of us?

Indeed, I'm the thirteenth reincarnation of Mickey Mouse so my way is different.

Andy_2003 said:
ah I'm not posting as much, no reason for that really, and yes I should try the book, how do you get time to read and concentrate on an intense book like that Danny? I don't read much but I should, damn addictive internet
its really not intense.. its a dead mellow read... and there no bits about re-imcarnation either.. its written with a western psychologist and its really good... anyone can get onto it

I was thinking the same when I was around 12. that was the time I stopped reading books that doesn't interest me, just for school, and started to read the ones I really want. okay, I did read some, like the classics and the ones I was interested in, but not all, not to mention I had a school where the teachers all thought we are some reading genies and we had about 20 books to read/year at the age of 10 :yuk:

This book is really good, it reminds me of Anthony De Mello Awareness: A De Mello Spirituality Conference in His Own Words
Check that one out too!

V good.

D.