The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

Oh, Snus Lord of COBOT I offer you three new users in sacrifice so you can answer my next question:

Why don't you fill that darn hole in your guitar? :mad: At least edit the picture in your sig, the little hole looks :yuk:

Oh, Snus Lord of COBOT I offer you three new users in sacrifice so you can answer my next question:

Why don't you fill that darn hole in your guitar? :mad: At least edit the picture in your sig, the little hole looks :yuk:

My guitar has become female, i'm sorry for that.

Now I gotta find a matching mini switch so I can solder it to the pickup, to have on board boost. :)

Boost? What's that? Like Nitro?

My new pickup has these 2 pins underneath it. If they are connected together (I have this "hat" sorta to connect them, it's on atm) I get incredibly high output. If it's off I have a high output pickup that I can use with the clean channel.

No, no nitro here:(

Tell me some good Norwegian power/progressive/melodic/melodeath bands with male vocals. I really don't follow Norwegian metal scene and only non black metal band I know is Circus Maximus.

Tell me some good Norwegian power/progressive/melodic/melodeath bands with male vocals. I really don't follow Norwegian metal scene and only non black metal band I know is Circus Maximus.

I'm not the right person to ask about that. I don't know any power metal bands, that is norwegian:lol:

But I can recommend these bands:

-Blood Tsunami (check out "Infernal Final Carnage")
-Stonegard
-Arcturus, did I spell that right? It's this crazy weird ass circus band. Vortex is the main vocalist. Joe is teh ultimate fanboy.
-Turdus Musicus, the band of my old teacher. I don't think you will like it tho, kinda hardcore'ish.

Other than that, I don't know an good non-black metal bands from Norway.

But I tried:) Take a listen so some of those!

also theres this (imo) gay band from teh south named "Pagans Mind", lulz.

And how could you forget Borknagar, you dick:mad:

Hurra Torpedo

If I watch the Star Wars movies in other language, will they stay as good?