The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

Question for both of you:

Why does Ensi think he has some sort of lordship over this forum? Especially when 1: It's a forum, 2: He's a noob compared to some of the members here and 3: He stopped being funny aeons ago.

Why does Ensi think he has some sort of lordship over this forum? Especially when 1: It's a forum, 2: He's a noob compared to some of the members here and 3: He stopped being funny aeons ago.

1: It's an internet forum.
2: Yes.
3: I'm still funny:mad:

stfu Daniel is awesome! He's not an asshole, that's kinda rare on cobot nowadays...

I wouldn't hold the fact that you have 11,000+ posts and have been posting around here for the last 3+ years as something to be proud of, or at least some point of superiority. Especially not when the majority of those seem to be complaining about something or trying to cut someone down. Were you ever funny?

Daniel is awesome. Even if he does snus like a swedish bastard. And I think he's far more excited about the Limp Bizkit reunion.

So, I am the only one to think Josh is entertaining? For fucks sake...good thing there is someone who is being a cunt. To be honest this place would be boring without him.