The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

OK, I saw the original trilogy, and the friend that got me into them said that the new trilogy was even better, but a lot of people in this forum say that it's not good, should I get my hopes up for the new one?

Who the fuck are they?

Yea i have a response FUCK YOU

We never bargain with our stuff.

We are here to to spread a message 'yea, Mayhem WE RULE"

FUCK YOU!!
*burp

Who the fuck are they?

Yea i have a response FUCK YOU

We never bargain with our stuff.

We are here to to spread a message 'yea, Mayhem WE RULE"

FUCK YOU!!
*burp

Fucking Mayhem. :lol:

They were drunk as shit, but probably not much different than when sober.

OK, I saw the original trilogy, and the friend that got me into them said that the new trilogy was even better, but a lot of people in this forum say that it's not good, should I get my hopes up for the new one?

The new trilogy isn't better than the original, but it's still pretty good. :)
Well, I guess you'll just have to watch it yourself and see what you think.

"When Jerry told doctors what he did for a living they joked he should have a USB 'finger drive'.."
Lol, nice doctors.

- "Yes mr. Laiho, unfortunately we have to amputate the top of your right thumb. Btw, what do you do for a living?"

- "I play the guitar in a metal band.."

- "Oh, maybe you should have a thumb 'guitar pick' then.. haha, HAHA!!!HAHAHA!!!!"

HOW ARE YOU HANDLING FINANSKRISEN!

9167.jpg

@ work so can't click it:(

What ondskapelsen means in english?

Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.

HOW ARE YOU HANDLING FINANSKRISEN!

OMG I DON'T KNOW

Hasn't affected me:p

Jesus christ, am i the only one who cant help but reading this guys posts with a REALLY loud voice screaming in my head? It's exhausting :lol:..

Haha you're not alone:lol: I find it amuzing tho:D

"When Jerry told doctors what he did for a living they joked he should have a USB 'finger drive'.."
Lol, nice doctors.

- "Yes mr. Laiho, unfortunately we have to amputate the top of your right thumb. Btw, what do you do for a living?"

- "I play the guitar in a metal band.."

- "Oh, maybe you should have a thumb 'guitar pick' then.. haha, HAHA!!!HAHAHA!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!