The bands similar to CARCASS

The Grimace said:
Soilwork's Chainheart Machine is the closest replication of Carcass' harmonized melodies i've ever heard. And it's good, too.

.... comone????
Soilwork? don't make me laugh. Probably you never heard Carcass. Don't compare the genius to middle bands ok? :loco:
Chainheart Machine is one of the best album of Soilwork but can't be compared to e.g Heartwork.

By the way the last issue of Soilwork is not so great if you'll compare this to the previous releases :erk:

Terrorside said:
.... comone????
Soilwork? don't make me laugh. Probably you never heard Carcass. Don't compare the genius to middle bands ok? :loco:
Chainheart Machine is one of the best album of Soilwork but can't be compared to e.g Heartwork.

By the way the last issue of Soilwork is not so great if you'll compare this to the previous releases :erk:

Chainheart Machine had some of the best Swedish melodic death/thrash guitar solos ever, though. Even better then CoB. That's right, I said it.

Yeah try Arsis and Quo Vadis. Neither are really that good, they get repetitive and a tad dull over time, but It's probably what you are looking for. And perhaps to a lesser extent Centinex or the Forsaken (not that their styles are that similar, but people tend to like all those bands).

Arch Enemy I wouldn't recommend though.

check out terrorizer "world downfall".killer death/grind from 89 or so.dave vincent and pete sandoval w/jesse pintado and oscar on vox.good stuff.

Terrorside said:
HI there.
Does anybody know the metal bands who plays quite silmilar to DEATH METAL BAND - CARCASS.? You know - clean riffs, hard death metal vocal, and the melodic sounds.

Thanks
Check out Exhumed