The banking crisis

Joe - This Dying Wish

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2012
Rampant crony & predatory capitalism, corruption at every level of government. Near total apathy from the voters... where will it all end...

Aaaaaah, I don't want to live in this planet any more...

It will probably never end. Scarcity creates a large profit margin for cannibalistic corporations. The only thing that will change this is a shift in humanity's view on materialism; the chances of that are virtually nil.

Just enjoy what you have...

Here's an interesting idea. With the advent of open source multimedia, pear to pear in tandem with 3D printing, I wonder what will happen when these sorts of technologies converge so we can just essentially replicate things we need.

It is entirely possible that when this occurs, the entire economy will change beyond all recognition.

Just an idea. Since most human labour is being outsourced to foreign countries, or being out sourced to machine labour, I wonder what will rise to replace the standard work paradigm?

There must come a time when virtually all none creative, none scientific things are almost completely operated by machine labour.

if the poor rise up to challenge the paradigm of sytematic meandering that the rich have put on display eventualy it will lead to bloodshed like no other,the rich have the power to do whatever they want whether average people would acknowledge it or not.They can manipulate the military industrial complex with money,they can hire mercenaries and eliminate those who would get in the way of their agenda,its totaly f%$#ed.

if the poor rise up to challenge the paradigm of sytematic meandering that the rich have put on display eventualy it will lead to bloodshed like no other,the rich have the power to do whatever they want whether average people would acknowledge it or not.They can manipulate the military industrial complex with money,they can hire mercenaries and eliminate those who would get in the way of their agenda,its totaly f%$#ed.

Eventually it will get that bad, but we can challenge it before it is too late by simply enough of us withdrawing consent and not playing it their way. At least criticising the farce that they call "democracy" and telling them we know it is false, for a start. Doesn't sound much but they do rely on thinking they have our "hearts and minds" and that we don't see them for what they are, a HOSTILE ELITE.

What kind of ugly are they talking about?
It's just straight up cold evil.
What kind of nonsense are they going on about?
Do they suffer from the fever?
Nothing's gonna satisfy them
Till it all goes Chernobyl
No, nothing's ever really gonna satisfy them
Until the virus goes mobile.

If you didn't then well now you know
Outside is an army of antlers
I hate to say it but I told you so
Only the freaks have all the answers.

Red threat! Helicopters! Super-Mind-Control!
Stockholm Syndrome! Love your captors!
Uranium! Super-Mind-Control.
It's gonna rain, rain down in buckets.
Watch it happen, a natural fact.
They're gonna lose and they're not gonna like it.
Watch it happen.
Supernatural act.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought "the banking crisis" was over when the banks had their "bail-out"

so
what the fuck's currently going on??
how exactly is there still a need for this thread??

i thought "the banking crisis" was over when the banks had their "bail-out"

so
what the fuck's currently going on??
how exactly is there still a need for this thread??

The "the banking crisis" is just the symptom.
Capitalism is the cancer.
So we are now waiting for the next meltdown. Maybe it'll be the big one. The bail-out is an ongoing crime enabling the banksters to kill USA. If they want more money all they have to do is order Obama and they shall receive.
That's what's going on.
With a USA where 50% supporting the insane system (even if they say different) and the other 50% cluelessly playing along like only true morons could, things are looking dark.
It's a on going war between those who don't follow and those content with a corrupt society.
USA is bleeding to death and the privatly owned media is calling Occupy Wall Street a joke.
That's what's really going on.