The BARFEST First Couple-- Congratulations!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Mrs. Dave and I just wanted to say a special congratulations to Jax and SharkBlack on their recent engagement this past week. It is so cool to see such great people get together partially as a result of this music we love-- I have gotten to know Brett through the past few months through his help with this show and just met Jax at the Enchant show. I know they are going to make a great couple, and can't wait to hear what they are going to pick for their wedding music!!

Look forward to celebrating with you in May!!

David:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mrs. Dave and I just wanted to say a special congratulations to Jax and SharkBlack on their recent engagement this past week. It is so cool to see such great people get together partially as a result of this music we love-- I have gotten to know Brett through the past few months through his help with this show and just met Jax at the Enchant show. I know they are going to make a great couple, and can't wait to hear what they are going to pick for their wedding music!!

Look forward to celebrating with you in May!!

David:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for the well wishes David, and you too Mrs. Dave!:lol:
Without the fellowship of all our Prog and Metal Brotha's and Sista's out there we'd be far less human... And we'd have far less fun!!!

You Rule, Long Live BARfest!:headbang:

Wooo Hooo!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Brett

Aww, thanks Dave..Brett & I first met on the old Fates Warning board many years ago, so you can definitely say that it was the music we love that brought us together. :)

Okay wait, what did I miss???? :kickass:

About 6+ years of history..LOL :)

OdinsCourt said:
:OMG:

Congrats!

:lol: Funny how things change, isn't it? Thanks, Matt! :)

Imagikafan said:
Congrats to Brett and Jax! :headbang::kickass:

Thanks Mark! Was nice to finally be introduced to you last month..looking forward to partying with you again next month! :kickass:

Thanks again everyone! See ya in May!

And hey Eric are you guys having any more rehearsals? I'd love to drop in again, that was a blast...

Yes indeed...Congrats to you both on your engagement!!! I just got back from
a wedding in reno Friday for my buddy Mike who helped out at The Avalon
Show!!!! That is so cool for you guys...Don't know If I meet you both but I
probably saw you and you probably saw me runnin gear al over the place...

OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!

Brutha Brett and Jax congrats to both of you and both of you are so awesome. I guess I was in Europe when this happened and I wish you both all the best in love, health and happiness.

To the METAL couple.

Jasun

OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!

Brutha Brett and Jax congrats to both of you and both of you are so awesome. I guess I was in Europe when this happened and I wish you both all the best in love, health and happiness.

To the METAL couple.

Jasun

Thanks J, You Rule! Europe, Hawaii! Living the life I say!:kickass:

We're looking to go to Maui in November... You gotta let me know where you stayed and what kind of trouble you got into...:kickass:

lates
Brett