RIVERSIDE for BARfest 2009!!!

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
Well, i'm ashamed to say that i never even gave this band a chance before two weeks ago. I didn't know what i was missing! As Progpower was coming closer and i knew i couldn't afford the trip to Atlanta this year, i got to listening to some of the stuff i was gonna be missing out on. So i picked up "Out of Myself".......and it blew me away!!! :worship: The music is haunting and i can only imagine how amazing and passionate their live show would be. Music like this is what BARfest is all about. And i for one would LOVE to see them approached to perform at next years festival. I've already ordered their other discs and i can't wait to get 'em.

I know i saw a few others mention they would like to see this band in the Bay Area next year. I can't believe i hadn't checked this band out sooner. Everyone who would like to see them at this festival please chime in here and let's see if we can put some AWESOME ideas in Dave's head! :heh:

I saw them at Progpower usa IX and they kicked ass. They had the best sound of all of the bands and the people were blown away.
I had a chance to talk to Mariusz (vocals, bass) and Piotr (Guitar) and they are very cool people!