The Beatles thread

The Beatlse

• Yeah! I love them!!!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • hmmm... yeah.. it's okay...

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Beatles? WTF? I never heard them. (You're unintelligent!)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
You forgot the option on the poll that says 'No! Fuck the fucking Beatles! They fucking SUCK!!!'. I don't care what anybody fucking says. Yeah yeah yeah, if there were no Beatles, there wouldn't be today's music. Horse shit! What about other bands from the 60s like Zeppelin and the Stones? Those bands probably influenced more people than the shitty Beatles. And then what was formed in the late 60s early 70s? That's right, Black Sabbath. Followed by tons of more bands like Rush. Sure you can say that if there were no Beatles, there wouldn't be Sabbath or Rush, but fuck that. You know who was a fucking badass who was before the gay Beatles time? Chuck Berry. He was a fucking badass. As you can tell, I don't like the Beatles.

NP: Van Halen - Panama

_Zsuzsa_ said:
give me humppa ;)

hehe, just found an untitled CD among my hundreds of CD's and I put it in...and FUCK! It was some damn grindcore black metal stuff, it freaked me out !:eek: :lol: I never knew I had such CD :p

AWSOME! :heh:

Yeh I'm old but wasn't around in the 60's.
I think it's true there wouldn't be the same metal there is today without The Beatles.
Their innovations (even if some of the ideas they used were stolen - or you could just say their were influenced by) brought such diverse music to the masses allowing wide recognition of different styles- including the more metallic/punk type and thus people all over the world were influenced and went on to evolve metal. I've said it before - listen to Helter Skelter for an example.
Other people were pivotal too like Hendrix and Sabbath but as The Beatles were the most widely known they have to be accredited.
I like the later albums better, but I've got them all.