the berzerker

Haven't heard much... only on 3 Hours of Power... I like them though...

Anybody know where I can download a song to check em out a bit better?

The album is in the CD shop here... but $30... bah...

Why do Melbourne people think The Berzerker suck? Personally I found them pretty good as far the local scene is concerned.

What's the deal?

Originally posted by Goreripper
I think it's just a matter of taste, requiem. I thought the first album was actually rather interesting, but when they stripped back to straight BDM on "Dissimulate", they just became another boring death metal band.

Oh. I haven't heard their first album, but the stuff I've heard from 'Dissimulate' kicked arse. At any rate, I didn't realise they were the 'love to hate them' band.

Personally I'm considering buying the new album after what I witnessed live.

Originally posted by Paasikivi
The Berzerker rulez! very fast and good music
and the drummer is world fastest..he has breaked unoffical fastest drummer record..
new album "dissimulate" is great!
everybody buy cd!! or check www.theberzerker.com

too bad it really wasnt the drummer
but u already knew that
hes fast, but not that fast

for the sake of it i spose
i mean in my opinion berzerker are a gimmick band
and this is just another gimmick to drive them

There is no computer sounds on drums..
only bassdrum and snare voice are changed! there are machines you can change drum sounds!
and he are himself played ALL on that dissimulate cd. no computer edit. go and see berzerker live. its true, he is world fastest drummer ever.
I and many more believe. you believe or not.. =)

Originally posted by Paasikivi
There is no computer sounds on drums..
only bassdrum and snare voice are changed! there are machines you can change drum sounds!
and he are himself played ALL on that dissimulate cd. no computer edit. go and see berzerker live. its true, he is world fastest drummer ever.
I and many more believe. you believe or not.. =)

bah..could u be more ignorant
trust me dude
i know this..

I'm with you clarky. I've seen the Berzerker live, and the drumming is fast, but there's so many triggers and electronics it's hard to tell how much is actually being played and how much is programmed. Besides, there should be more to a band than how fast their drummer is, and with the Berzerker there just isn't.