the berzerker

ill give garry credit
he is fast
infact he is fucking fast
hes a good drummer
but with all the triggers and the "chaos" (putting it nicely there) that is bezerker its hard to really tell. People go, ive seen him do death reveals live, but can u honestly say that u can hear 19bps on a snare drum when it is berzerker's "sound".
futhermore its not just my educated guess it was a drum machine, i know for a fact for i have been told.
anyway garry is a good drummer and has done a sick job on that album, but 19bps
seaf'nt!

Originally posted by Clarky
ill give garry credit
he is fast
infact he is fucking fast
hes a good drummer
but with all the triggers and the "chaos" (putting it nicely there) that is bezerker its hard to really tell. People go, ive seen him do death reveals live, but can u honestly say that u can hear 19bps on a snare drum when it is berzerker's "sound".
futhermore its not just my educated guess it was a drum machine, i know for a fact for i have been told.
anyway garry is a good drummer and has done a sick job on that album, but 19bps
seaf'nt!

ooh..Do you know the berzerker drummer name???
i dont have seen he's name before.. =)

I thought the Berzerker drummer had already broken the record officially. Is this not the case??

And is it supposed to be 19 beats per second on the snare? I can do 43!!!

Nah, although I only heard about it fairly recently. I'm not into them so I didn't think it worth it. Was it a good gig??

I've heard a rumour that Darklord are touring.... If this is the case then I'm very excited! Good Australian black metal....

Originally posted by Clarky
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING AWESOME!
their playing again tonite (tuesday) at the tote

You're kidding me!! How much are tickets? And are they still available?

Tonight
starts around 8pm
at the Tote in collingwood
cost $20
no tickets, just pay at the door
supports are stiff meat, and the day the world become nothing (or something like that) they are apprently a really cool grindcore band

should go man its fucking worth it

Yeah, I was enthused a minute ago, but I don't know... Thrash isn't really my scene. Plus I haven't heard any of their songs, so I'd be free balling my way there...

its more death than thrash man
its more death with a thrash element
their sound was massive and heavy as fuck!

I'll definitely keep it in mind.. I've got some cash to play with too...

I'll see tomorrow how I feel! 8pm... are you going again?

i might be
all depends
see i need to be up at 5am the next morn
and i cant function on less than 9 hours sleep
so ill have to see :D

That's pretty bloody early!

If I went, I'd be going alone, so it'd be reasonably boring, especially as I'm not familiar with the band....