The best 53 and a half minutes of your life?

I got those two and the new Splinter Cell.

I also pre-ordered the new mario and metriod, for march 2007.

Also got spare controlers, a points card for downloading nes, snes, genesis, and n64 games (its also an emulotor) and a carry case.

All this and its STILL half the price of a PS3 with no games :D

All this and its STILL half the price of a PS3 with no games :D

I played a Japanese PS3 last week. I was very unimpressed.

Played Resistance of Man, the graphics were piss poor, everyone I know who's played it agreed that 360 graphics were better.

I've got my Wii preordered. I'll have to wait 'til Christmas though, not too bothered. I'm patient.

this spam tastes SO good :yuk:

This isn't spam, this is a thread Hijack. This thread is now about

wii_right1.jpg

Nintendo Wii ! ! ! ! ! :lol::lol:

do they play Welcome Back in that set?

I also have a Wii pre-ordered for December :D can't wait for the new Zelda to suck my life away.

Red Steel only got 5.5/10 on Gamespot. My boss who played it at a convention said that he wasn't impressed either...

I was looking forward to this one. I'll still give it a go.

Meah I don't read reviews; everyone else's opinions are always wrong. To be honest its a FPS on release date; that's all you need to be a hit; it's our only option until Metroid :D

Also: Katanas.

Lost Horizon - Gates Of Metal 2003

Click Here!

i didn't know someone had put it online :D

your chance to see possibly one of the best vocalists on le planet <3 go look at his new band Heed afterwards :D

One of the bands I woud have liked to see ... but never did! Shame they didn't get over here ...

My best 53 and a half minutes is not something I can share with the general public ... but in terms of live music I would say it would likely be Testament at Koko May 2005 .... in terms of power metal ... Gamma Ray at BS02 ... awesome and have never seen them better since ...

aaaah i would have too loved to see lost horizon...but im afraid the thing i loved about them left them and is now a part of Heed :D if i was male id SO want to be daniel heiman.............but maybe with hair...:) amazing voice!