The best EDGE OF SANITY songs

The best EDGE OF SANITY song is...

• Twilight ("Purgatory Afterglow")

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Velvet Dreams ("Purgatory Afterglow")

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Enigma ("Unorthodox")

• A Curfew for the Damned ("Unorthodox")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crimson ("Crimson")

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Darkday ("The Spectral Sorrows")

• Lost ("The Spectral Sorrows")

• On the Other Side ("The Spectral Sorrows")

• When All is Said ("Unorthodox")

• Blood-Colored ("Purgatory Afterglow")

• Black Tears ("Purgatory Afterglow")

• Forever Together Forever ("Infernal")

• 15:36 ("Infernal")

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Masque ("The Spectral Sorrows")

• Of Darksome Origin ("Purgatory Afterglow")

• Total voters

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Hi guys, just wondering which EDGE OF SANITY songs you like best. EDGE OF SANITY has long been one of my favourite bands, so please answer this poll.

There are many great EDGE songs, but I picked out those 15 I like the best, then we'll see how it turns out.

"Twilight" is by the way my favourite song ever :)

ah,you are making my life miserable :p
E O S is one of my fave bands,so how can i choose only 1 song???
anyway i picked up one from unorthodox,since it is my favorite Edge of Sanity album

anyway,i think all the EOS albums are worth listening

:)

Crimson of course(not only one of the best EoS its also one of the best songs ever written) but again EoS is one of the greatest bands ever....dan swano is the man and his later work is still good(solo, nightingale) even though he doesnt do death metal it still kicks ass.

This poll seems kinda flawed to me... I don't see how "Crimson" could possibly not win. It's greatest death metal album ever as a single song. How do you beat that?! It got my vote, but honourable mentions go to Twilight, Losing Myself, and 15:36.

EoS..........Crimson is by far the best song and the best album.Not much into them....only have Crimson cd...but i have heard everything from them.
--------------Mess with the best...Die like the rest----------------------

I had a hard time picking less than two hours worth of EOS songs to play on the radio for my Dan Swano special, so picking one song is almost impossible.

I chose the Masque though, because it was one of the first I ever heard. I loved it immediately and it still hits me as hard all these years later.

The only EOS discs i own so far are Crimson and Purgatory Afterglow.(Infernal on the way) However, i plan on having them all in my collection ASAP.

On a side note...i hear Swano will be doing the up-coming full lengh Bloodbath cd after all.