Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Viva Emptiness

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • The Great Cold Distance

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
LFDGD has one bad song ( We must burry you ) and DO doesn't have bad song on it :heh: Well, I hate to compare Katatonia albums, because every day I am in different mood, so that depends from day to day which album is 'the best'...today I think it is Discouraged Ones, yesterday I was thinking it is LFDGD, and when I am walking at night alone in town, I just adore to listen TD....so...no rules :rolleyes:

LFDGD has one bad song ( We must burry you)

Everyone seems to hate that song, am I the only one that likes it BECAUSE it's different? ^^

I like the chorus because it sounds very "electric", that's what I would describe it.

Worse things on the album are Transpire and this weird beginning riff from Sweet Nurse :zombie:

Everyone seems to hate that song, am I the only one that likes it BECAUSE it's different? ^^

I like the chorus because it sounds very "electric", that's what I would describe it.

Worse things on the album are Transpire and this weird beginning riff from Sweet Nurse :zombie:

Sweet Nurse destroys you and your family. :p

I like all the tracks, maybe we must bury you is not quite as good, but it's by no means bad.

I Transpire is probably the closest to the older days they've done with the "newer" style. I know that doomish riffs aren't for most people, but that is one of the better tunes on LFDGD.

I remember someone calling the chorus in we must bury you "technO". It is... rather odd, but it's not a bad song. And the only bad thing in I transpire is the phnoe voice. That was done a hundred times better in the future of speech.

Otherwise, LFDGD is the best album. I just don't want to admit it, because the discography is just enormous.
If I'd put all the Albums I own into a line, I wouldn't be able to pick one. Simply wouldn't work.

Last Fair Deal Gone Down is the best album ever made.

And I'm talking Beatles, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson.

BEST ALBUM EVER.

I remember someone calling the chorus in we must bury you "technO". It is... rather odd, but it's not a bad song. And the only bad thing in I transpire is the phnoe voice. That was done a hundred times better in the future of speech.

Yeah, that damn filter wouldn't be necessary, I don't like that sound at all.

But yes, the future of speech is excellent and one of the best songs they ever wrote.

Just the drums have a techno-ish feel. Plus the lyrics are just so different. I think of bad things when listening to that song if I'm drunk or high.