• The Final Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Momentary Lapse Of Reason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Division Bell

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Piper at the Gates of Dawn!
I see I am the only one who has voted this album. It is such a masterpiece, one of the greatest albums ever made. Dark Side of the Moon would come in 2nd for me, it is brilliant as well, but Piper doesn't seem to have the appreciation it deserves, unlink DSOTM. And The Wall is way over-rated.

I think that the golden period for PF started with Meddle and ended with The Wall. Not that the earlier stuff is bad it is just not on the same level (except for a few songs).

More isn't really underrated. It's a soundtrack and it sounds like it, IMO. It's not bad, what with being a Floyd album and all, but I don't listen to it a hell of a lot.

Meddle was weird. Seamus and San Tropez were kinda throwaway tracks, but One of These Days, Fearless, and Pillow of Winds are cool, and Echoes is invincible.

My List:

Darkside > Wish You Were Here ≥ Animals > The Wall > Early stuff (up to Meddle) > Later stuff (Final Cut, etc.)

Piper at the Gates is in a category in itself. I love that album :D

meddle > animals > wish you were here > dark side of the moon > the wall > saucerfull > obscured > the final cut > atom > the rest

Very tough!

After some serious thought, it came to a tie between Meddle and Animals.

I chose Meddle because Animals was in the lead.:heh:

But :worship:Pink Floyd is just o_O!!

Man it has to be Animals! Main reason is dogs and the guitar in it just kicks ass... the album is a nice nasty wee jem
But siting back and chilling to echoes is the shit .... C#m has all the sweet notes lol