The Black Waltz

IMO It's better. I'm loving the black waltz. It's def. not just 'another' Kalmah CD, it's amazing. Go buy it. My favorite song keeps switching from Mindrust, to The Groan of Wind, to the Black Waltz...lol :headbang:

Kalmah by far is my favorite band, although I like this new album I prefer there old stuff especially the singing. Lyrics as just as good if not better though in the black waltz. I have the new album and all and have been listening to it a lot but if I never would of heard Kalmah before this album came out and bought only the black waltz, I dont think I would like them nearly as much.

just got the CD, playing it for the first time -- holy shit, that bass !!! :OMG:
the new vocal style plus the different sound, the fresh aggression... makes this record something like a milestone in kalmah (imho) :Smokin: :headbang:

I got my copy the other day, and I am not dissapointed, this album is another kick ass Kalmah record. The guitar solos are few and short, and the vocals are deeper, but I think it sounds rad. Definately stomps on Bodoms shitty new release. I hope they start touring, that would be one hell of a cool metal show... Hail Kalmah

after a few listens today so far i think this is my favorite kalmah album, the vocal change is amazing now they are in there own league with out thsoe gay black metal screams, its so melodic and so heavy and just amazing, the groan of wind rules, but one thign what happend to the solos that were on there last couple of albums the focused more on agression and melodies i guess