The Body

I am not obese, but I am overweight like a 16 pounds or something like that. I remember that when I was about 12 years old I was fat as fuck but I woke up when being 16 and started oing to gym.

My father and uncles are all overweight because they were fed by Polish parents. Bigos is damned good though.

I'm interested in how the training differs for body builders and strongmans (the ones who compete in worlds strongest man competitions). They tend to look almost a bit fat, but it's incredible how strong they can be.

Strongman competitions are just about sheer strength in the three major compound lifts. Those competitors might look kind of fat because you usually can't gain a lot of muscle without putting on at least a bit of extra fat. Bodybuilding is mostly about aesthetic appearance and has a lot to do with nutrition as well as weight training, but there's not necessarily one method or set of guidelines that will work for everyone. There are some habits and routines that work well for most people, but a lot of it can be based on your genetics, body type and probably a lot of trial and error.

San is a generic suffix you attach to people's names as a sign of respect and politeness or if you don't know them very well. It can stand for Mr, Mrs, Miss etc. So even though people might call me Andrew-san, they don't literally mean Mr Andrew. Kun is for boys and chun is for young children. But if you are referring to yourself, you don't use a suffix.

So if you wanted it to mean "what is Runk?" is should be "Runk-san ha nan desuka." "Who is Runk?" would be "Runk-san ha dare desuka." Ha is pronounced wa and there's no need for a question mark, it's implied in ka.

For the other sentence, you could say it either way.

Obesity "Epidemic"

Christine Ferguson, associate professor at George Washington University School of Public Health and the director of STOP Obesity Alliance, said the stigma surrounding obesity and belief that it is not a disease are keeping the government from addressing the crisis.

"At the root of this is that people still have a real problem thinking about obesity as anything other than a willpower issue," said Ferguson. "It is still perfectly acceptable to think about excluding treatment."

W.T.F. Yeah sure, obese people have a disease that makes them eat fatty-mcfatfat food all day and not exercise at all.

:rolleyes: