The Book of Heavy Metal was written by Chuck Norris

I don't participate much in Halloween because I'm usually working, but this year, I have it off because Nevermore is playing here, so I am gonna participate this year. I already have my CTU uniform almost complete, just trying to find a realistic looking badge to put on my neck chain. Not gonna be Jack Bauer, as I can't pull that off with the long hair and such, so I'm just gonna have to be a random. It's gonna be awesome.

I don't participate much in Halloween because I'm usually working, but this year, I have it off because Nevermore is playing here, so I am gonna participate this year. I already have my CTU uniform almost complete, just trying to find a realistic looking badge to put on my neck chain. Not gonna be Jack Bauer, as I can't pull that off with the long hair and such, so I'm just gonna have to be a random. It's gonna be awesome.

Halloween shows are awesome! I saw Coheed and Cambria a couple years back on Halloween and it was a unique experience. Nothing like two guys in control of the pit dressed up like Tigger and the Cookie Monster.

Great costume idea! I didn't really think about dressing up for the Nevermore show, but now I can't wait! Haven't been able to dress up and go out on Halloween in years. Maybe I'll find me a DHARMA jumper! :tickled:

Great costume idea! I didn't really think about dressing up for the Nevermore show, but now I can't wait! Haven't been able to dress up and go out on Halloween in years. Maybe I'll find me a DHARMA jumper! :tickled:

Wouldn't you rather find
20070905_dharma_bums.jpg
?

LOL....damned hotlinkers!

I remember seeing a Halloween (or Nov. 1st) show in Chicago years ago.....I think it might have been Dream Theater, but it could have been Godhead (both would have been at the Vic). Taking the subway in from the airport on Halloween night was pretty damned awesome, because it seemed like every other person on the train was in costume of some sort. :kickass: