The BORED thread:

SilentRealm

Apr 1, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
HAI GUYZ.. help me out pretty please? I'm bored with your facebooks, and your myspaces, and well I just spend too much money on ebay, so seeing as I have no purposeful thing called a life in my daylight hours (aside from playing the Sims for hours on end) I was wondering what's some cool/addictive sites that are worth visiting?

Come one come all, be it sites that are good for reading (witty bloggers and Maddox-clones alike), puzzles or games that may have taken a firm hold of your 'nads at some point in your interwebz existence, or anything of semi-decent interest that you would like to share, all is welcome..

well, I can get lost on Youtube sometimes. That mostly has to do with me being a music nerd and just watching various bootlegs and other assorted videos of different bands/guitar players etc.....so I doubt that would be as fun of a route for you. Sometimes I'll look something up on wikipedia and with all the cross referencing end up just reading shit for well over an hour at a time...usually not ending up on anything close to where I started. Urban dictionary can be good for a quick laugh here or there too.

i usually just have the computer in front of me while I'm practicing all the time so I can check forums/email a few times throughout the day so I usually don't spend enough time actually on the interweb to get bored with it. Sorry I can't help more:erk:

whiteninjacomics.com

hasaring.gif

One of the best ways to kill time is listening to talk radio. I listen to the Adam Carolla show

http://www.971freefm.com/pages/1247.php?.

That and if you don't already start watching The Sopranos and Entourage two of the best shows ever. You can download them for free on any torrent site.