The Carl Weathers Appreciation Thread

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
I felt a thread was deserved to give this great actor the respect he truly deserves. Whether he was Action Jackson or Apollo Creed, Carl has always brought a special something to his role.

In honor of Carl, I was hoping everyone could post their favorite T.V./movie Carl Weathers scene.

I had to look up the name, but when I did, I thought "oh yeah, THAT guy!" and laughed.

Others should chime in... soon..... very soon..... .. . . ... . . . . .....

I liked him in Predator, especially when he got his arm blown off and he just stands there while the blowed off arm has the trigger pressed on his machine gun, then he gets the Predator knife straight in the chest.

Ooh yeah, wasn't he in Force 10 from Navarone??? That was ok. Not as good as the Guns of Navarone, but still not bad. It even had Han Solo in it.

P.S. That reminds me, I bought the Dirty Dozen on DVD the other day....from my local supermarket for like $5! The Dirty fucking Dozen!!!

P.P.S. That also reminds me of Tarrantino's new film, The Glorious Bastards, an homage to the Dirty Dozen, being put on hold for something else he's decided to do: the next Friday the 13th installment.

Well I was kinda of joking around after I saw the 10 little my pals thread. Perhaps we need a Billy Dee WIlliams thread. His commercials inspired me to drink Colt .45.

speed said:
Well I was kinda of joking around after I saw the 10 little my pals thread.
I thought it was coincidental that this showed up after I posted that 10 Little my pals thread, I was thinking "damn, RC is feeling pretty harsh toward our black bruthas today." :loco:

One Inch Man said:
I thought it was coincidental that this showed up after I posted that 10 Little my pals thread, I was thinking "damn, RC is feeling pretty harsh toward our black bruthas today." :loco:

I was just tying to give a shout out to my homey Carl. You were just plain dissin the brothers. Thats cold nigga.

Krigiloch's ninja picture reminds me of that awful Beverly Hills ninja movie with Chris Farley. I guess Krigiloch found that despite his physical endowments, he too could be a ninja. I suppose he uses his super ninja abilities to make stealth-like late night raids on the local white castle, to keep up that healthy figure of his.

See, that post was 1.5x as funny because of the triple err smiley at the end. :Spin:

:zombie: :shitfuck:`

JayKeeley said:
If it wasn't for Carl Weathers, Mr T would have become world champion. :guh:
!!! And then...

planet-of-apes-lg.gif

YOU BASTARDS!!!