The Chasm

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
there hasn't been a thread for The Chasm for a while, so let's talk about these elite death metallers.

Are they touring at all? They seem to have recently got a new website and there's no tour info there. Has anyone seen them live?

Also, any idea of where one might find any band merchandise?

The Chasm rule :headbang:

Viterbo (not sure of the spelling) had kidney failure, so no shows on the horizon. They're working on new material though.

Yeah, I knew you meant that when you said ANY merchandise. That was pretty explicit.

Maybe it had something to do with you being a faggot by making confused faces as if your ambiguous language should've been understood by everyone else.

just fuck off, you're so boring sometimes, talk about the sodding band or crawl off to suck internet cock elsewhere. Honestly, do you think I can be bothered to bicker with someone who is intent on getting the last word on something so trivial? Well I can't.

Great band.

I have two copies of 'Conjuration of the Specral Empire'(don't even ask, but you can if you really want too). If anyone is interested in buying one send me a PM.

5$ plus 2$ for shipping.

The Greys said:
Great band.

I have two copies of 'Conjuration of the Specral Empire'(don't even ask, but you can if you really want too). If anyone is interested in buying one send me a PM.

5$ plus 2$ for shipping.
IS IT 2$ FOR ENGLAND IF IT IS TELL PIN:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: KIE AND THATS HOW MUCH I WILL SEND HER

ASSHOLE :lol:

I accidentally bidded on two of them on Ebay. I explained to one person what happened. The person threatened to contact ebay to have my account suspended if not buying the cd anyways, because they're assholes. It only costs 35 cents to list an item. I now have two in mint condition.

What do people think of The Spell of Retribution. It is actually the only Chasm album I've got so far, but I think it is immense!!

The Omnipotent Codex is just like a tapestry of perfect riffs, I can't get enough of that song.

How does this latest full length compare to the earlier albums?

High On Maiden said:
What do people think of The Spell of Retribution. It is actually the only Chasm album I've got so far, but I think it is immense!!

The Omnipotent Codex is just like a tapestry of perfect riffs, I can't get enough of that song.

How does this latest full length compare to the earlier albums?

I think everything they've done prior (going back to Deathcult, the oldest that I've heard) is better.

fair enough, I'm still planning to check out their whole catalogue when I can be bothered. But I'd still say Spell... is a fantastic album, which just does more credit to their earlier work.