The Cobot Timeline.

Hm, I am gonna do some research into this matter just for you my friend... Does squinting across the room at a 19'' inch tv have any relationship with memory loss... should be interesting to see the results.

But for the record you also think Hitler had a beard (or you don't know the difference between a mustache and a beard) so I do believe it might just be an intelligence issue.

this was pretty poor. :lol:

Yeah, if anyone can find me the dates of when Gonzo, Joe, or whoever was banned and unbanned, let me know.

We can never forget Codi. It was bold to post pictures of that one girl's twat (no, not Maries) just for the lulz. A manly man, afraid of nothing (just kidding, I still think he is a burnt-out loser :lol:)

When I think of the time I've been here there are really only a few events that stand out to me that happened here. I can think of quite a few in my personal life that have occurred over the time I've been here, but it's nothing anyone here is going to be told about.

Well obviously, but I'm making a point saying that not much interesting has really happened here.

You forgot to include the trolling you guys endured from Brutal Hate for awhile lol.

What happened to him btw? I miss him :(

When did he troll the board?

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:Smug:

in my opinion, you should leave out the join-stuff. it's kind of obsolete, and kinda butts in between while reading (the real) COBOT-history.
the list will become endless if not, but that's just my piece of cake added to the... erm... whole(?) haha ;)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:Smug:
I think I missed when that happened?

in my opinion, you should leave out the join-stuff. it's kind of obsolete, and kinda butts in between while reading (the real) COBOT-history.
the list will become endless if not, but that's just my piece of cake added to the... erm... whole(?) haha ;)

yeah, you do have a point. Though I was only going to write that for people who've been here for a long time and have had a significant impact.

Hm, I am gonna do some research into this matter just for you my friend... Does squinting across the room at a 19'' inch tv have any relationship with memory loss... should be interesting to see the results.

But for the record you also think Hitler had a beard (or you don't know the difference between a mustache and a beard) so I do believe it might just be an intelligence issue.

Wow Joe, already gotten to the stage where you blame non native speakers for stupid mistakes? Why don't you go and search someone like Chris again whom you can tell about how to manage his life in a better way and tell him/her how you managed to lose some weight?

more notes: the adventures of codi and gonzo aren't on there yet?

everything marie did must be highlighted in pink... for it's the only constant in cobot's history

more notes: the adventures of codi and gonzo aren't on there yet?

everything marie did must be highlighted in pink... for it's the only constant in cobot's history

It went on for like a month or two. Hence the "Rawrrrrrrrr about black metal thread"

Every thread on the forum was turned into arguing about "ideology" and black metal for awhile.

Gimme some dates, then I"ll add it.