The Cobot Timeline.

oh and btw

dildos.png

Things were awesome....what the fuck happened!?!?!?

----------7 months later----------

Things were awesome....what the fuck happened!?!?!?

repeat.

I can't believe that "The Nerevarine"'s joining by using his full(overly mexican) name, and that he posted his dick on the board and subsequently used it as his signature, goes unmentioned here.

Also WOAD

edit: also the creation of Battleheart/Alestorm and the big migration to the board for said band

^orly? I never knew about that! when did this happen? and what was his name? and what's WOAD?

Maybe you shouldnt be making a timeline then.

Anyway, like I said April 06, every leaves :p. The only people left were trolls, CoB AYDY fanbois, and the people Gavin didn't like. Though no one from Alestorm board is really from here anymore, they've all grown up, except me and Andy :p.

I can't believe that "The Nerevarine"'s joining by using his full(overly mexican) name, and that he posted his dick on the board and subsequently used it as his signature, goes unmentioned here.

It still amazes (and worries) me to think that he is studying to become a lawyer :lol:! That dumb fool can't even spell correctly or use proper grammar, let alone form an articulate argument.

Oh god! I can just imagine him fucking over a bunch of people then laughing about it in a smokey room smoking a cigar :lol:

I think he already got his license man, which is slightly more worrying :lol:

he did. i just talked to him. He took an exam to his master degree a couple months ago, the answer must come out today or tomorrow.

Oh god! I can just imagine him fucking over a bunch of people then laughing about it in a smokey room smoking a cigar :lol:

he's a good man :lol: his master will be international rights

Surprised that the Battleheart Forum Exodus isn't on there, that was a pretty big moment in shaping this forums history.