The concerts thread

Last concerts I went to were the Somewhere Back in Time Tour last June, and last month to see Queensryche, Seether,Shinedown, Sevendust, Drowning Pool and Jet Black Stare.

Do you know how much they charge for the Carcass concert the same day $55...$35 if you buy it the day before

That's really gay.
At the palladium most tix are $5 cheaper online (which equals bullshit service fees). I've never had a problem getting tix at the door.

Kamelot with Edguy and certain shows Adrift, Mena Brinno..the Ft.Lauderdale show with DEICIDE and Order of Ennead

DATE CITY/COUNTRY VENUE INFO
Oct 09, 2008 St. Petersburg, FL - USA State Theatre | more special info tickets
Oct 10, 2008 Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA Culture Room tickets - tickets
Oct 11, 2008 Atlanta, GA - USA The Masquerade tickets
Oct 14, 2008 Cambridge, MA - USA The Middle East special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 15, 2008 New York City, NY - USA B. B. King's Blues Club special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 16, 2008 West Springfield, VA - USA Jaxx special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 17, 2008 Cleveland, OH - USA Peabody's special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 18, 2008 Mokena, IL - USA The Pearl Room special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 20, 2008 St. Paul, MN - USA Station 4 special guest: Edguy | tickets
Oct 23, 2008 Seattle, WA - USA El Corazón special guest: Edguy | tickets
Oct 24, 2008 Portland, OR - USA Hawthorne Theatre special guest: Edguy | tickets
Oct 25, 2008 San Francisco, CA - USA Slim's special guest: Edguy | tickets
Oct 26, 2008 Los Angeles, CA - USA
Key Club special guest: Edguy | tickets - tickets
Oct 27, 2008 Mexicali - MX El Jardín del Silencio Extreme Rock Bar special guest: Edguy | tickets
Oct 29, 2008 Denver, CO - USA Bluebird Theater tickets - tickets
Oct 31, 2008 San Antonio, TX - USA Scout Bar tickets - tickets
Nov 01, 2008 Houston, TX - USA Scout Bar tickets
Nov 02, 2008 Ft. Worth, TX - USA Ridglea Theater tickets - tickets

more shows to be confirmed...

what?
I thought Edguy was headlining that tour!
Fuck.
I'd been planning on going to that. But now I'm not sure.

I saw Priest 2 nights ago in Sydney, and it was the best show i've ever seen.
For people who haven't seen them on this tour, i won't post the setlist, but they played a fair mix of the 70's and 80's stuff with a bit of painkiller, 2 new songs, and one from Angel of Retribution.

for anyone who likes and has seen them: Do Devildriver put on a good show? they're coming to my town for 16$, but the opening bands are kind of lame, so...

I saw devildriver once before, they opened up for GWAR. Ummm, they do suck, its no coal chamber, however tey aren't that bad live. I wouldn't go out of my way to see them play live though. They are only good for opening up shows. Coal chamber fucken rocks though

I went to the Kastigation show last night. They played a new song. It was awesome.

Allegaeon played. They were incredible. I bought a shirt I was so impressed. I hope Kastigation plays with them many more times in the future.

I wish more people would've shown up.

Going to Sigh this Saturday and the Opeth show the following Tuesday. Then i think that Kataklysm tour is right after the Opeth a few days. Then shortly after that is some Overkill and Watain. Beautiful...