The concerts thread

Last week I went to 2 different shows. Opened for Galactic Cowboys on their small reunion tour last Thursday. Then went to Mayhemfest on Saturday, only caught 5 bands (Job For A Cowboy, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Killswitch Engage, and Slayer) Would have to say that Behemoth was the best of the bunch.

:kickass: looks like i'll be going to this for sure

Destroyer 666 Only Midwest Date confirmed.
Thursday, October 1st @ Double Door in Chicago. w/ The Chasm and Kommandant

Went to the Dream Theater show on Tuesday. Scale the Summit were great, Bigelf were boring, Zappa Plays Zappa were just annoying and Dream Theater played well, but made poor setlist choices. Only one song from the first three albums and three from the most recent one, which was pretty lame.

Kastigation is headlining the black sheep in colorado springs tonight. EVERYONE COME OUT!

Kastigation
Spoken in Fire
Grndscape
Messianic Dissection
Doors at 8, $7, all ages
colorado springs, co

~gR~

minnesota-metalfest-2009.jpg

new-england-deathfest-20091-480x701.jpg

NEDF has too many shitty MA slam bands ruining what could be an OK lineup. Too much sub-par shit no one cares about and a couple out of place good bands. Feh for the second year in a row.

Are there any festivals in the next month? Imma be home and I'm trying to see some good stuff before I'm stuck in Korea for a good bit...

Hmm, I see Marduk, Nachtmystium and Merrimack are playing the Worcester Palladium on November 20th. If only it were the next weekend!