The concerts thread

When will Nile stop touring anyway? I saw them in February and they haven't stopped touring since then! They are coming back here in November already! Have they even been home for more than a week in 2010?

Healthy people don't have frizzy spiral curl perms, but I'm glad Mr. Loomis didn't chug liquor or beer like many musicians do.

Yep still an ugly sack of obesity over here!

Just found out about this today, though I won't be able to go anyways:

twiliteposterweb.jpg

And a thread with more details: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=261416&sid=6e9669d0cafe5b599596bc4e5c38bb44

Is anybody of you going to:
Sonisphere festival\ CzRepublic
ACDC Dresden \Germany
Brutal Assualut\CzRepublic
this summer?

Fuck man. I'm having the best month. Bullet for my Valentine, Metallica, Slash, Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, Butterfly Effect, Birds of Tokyo, Story of the Year and Black Rebel Motorcycle Crew, all got announced. Well, didn't all get announced this month but still!! Fuck, 2010 is looking so god damn good for gigs.

Fuck man. I'm having the best month. Bullet for my Valentine, Metallica, Slash, Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, Butterfly Effect, Birds of Tokyo, Story of the Year and Black Rebel Motorcycle Crew, all got announced. Well, didn't all get announced this month but still!! Fuck, 2010 is looking so god damn good for gigs.

I only agree with the part in bold text. Hang around here a while, and if you survive the hazing, you may develop a more refined taste in your metal.