The cover of Iced Earth's new single, The Reckoning

Why do people think Metallica invented that snake? Seriously, the pic resembles the Trooper and it was probably meant to, but do you really think they (Jon) would put a symbol on there that was just on a Metallica album?

Could it possibly be that it isn't a "Metallica" thing at all? Is that even a little bit possible? Hmmm, maybe it has somethng to do with the Revolutionary War theme in the cover.....

I think it's a humorous twist on the Trooper because the dead bodies are Brits. It gave me a laugh so I guess it doesn'y really bother me on a single. I'd be disappointed if it was an actual album.

I think it's a tribute to maiden. Jon is a big fan of maiden. Anybody who thinks they did that thinking hey where doing something origianal is stupid.

Do you (Doctor X) think its possible that because i dont come from America, that perhaps i haven't studied all the flags that have been used in their history? Could it be possible? Is that even a little bit possible....?? Hmmmmmm....maybe you're an arsehole.

And it wasn't 'just' released shitface, it was released 10 years ago.

So says the guy from: "Pirate is spelt wrong deliberately...arsewipe "

Maybe if you put your real location instead of some stupid 13 year old saying, then possibly people may have some understanding of you.

Iced In Flames said:
So says the guy from: "Pirate is spelt wrong deliberately...arsewipe "

Maybe if you put your real location instead of some stupid 13 year old saying, then possibly people may have some understanding of you.

What a moronic argument. So unless you specify your location, everybody ought to assume you are an american? Don't be fucking stupid. And he could always have asked instead of acting like a patronizing arsehole.