The cover of Iced Earth's new single, The Reckoning

Your argument isnt exactly rocket science either.

I make a point

You call me a thirteen year old

I make a counter point

You call me a thirteen year old.

Do you know I AM 13? I dont think it matters much. That doesnt make me any less intelligent than you(judging by your 'arguments' i get quite the opposite impression).
Also, ripper iced earth rules :p

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest.
Yep, you're smarter than me HA!

Coming from someone yet to experience alot of metal I am sure, you saying Ripper era IE rules is a joke.

I was being lighthearted, you don't have to be arrogant and sarcastic about it. How do you know how much metal i have experienced? Why the hell do you think you are better than me merely because of age?

I'm stopping this argument now. It's pointless. I won't bother replying anymore.

And by the way, I dont think i'm smarter than anyone, but i do think that my side of this debate was much more intelligent than your you-are-a-thirteen-year-old 'argument'.

Arrogant never. Sarcastic always. Most people here know me. I say what I think. I dont try to pamper what I say to maybe not offend people.

I dont think I'm better than anyone. Specially cause of age. I AM more knowledgable however. You learn more as you go. Plain and simple.

I'll resort to slap stick and calling you poo poo head if I have to buddy. Arguing is stupid, more so online.

Iced In Flames said:
Yes I be, yo!!

Oh look you've just got 666 posts - you're SOOO fuckin evil man! Ooooh you're the devil. You think you're so fuckin cool cos you've got 666 posts dont you etc.
I seem to recall that's what you posted to me when I reached 666, even though I never mentioned it, someone else did.
It was most irritating. :bah:

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Big deal. I have 666 posts. Woohoo yay, ok done.
Whats the big deal with 666 posts? I'm evil! Yeah and ya still live in yer moms basement playing Warhammer. E V I L.
That wasnt directed at you but just a general statement :)

When I got 666 posts someone posted telling me (I hadn't mentioned it) and you posted this:

Originally posted by Iced In Flames:
"666, wow, you're really evil.
Half the faggots online arent evi but just pretend.
I challenge anyone into hardcore and death metal to watch a snuff film."

Remember? :bah:

Movin? Yep I am. Dont have internet acess? Nope I dont. I am at my friends, dink. So your small self made victory is forfeit.

Yup thats what I said and I stasd by that statement. Now show me where I thought I was all cool since I had 666 posts.