The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently met a girl through my best friend who is probably the most perfect woman I have ever encountered. She fits basically every vague requirement I have for a girlfriend AND she is a huge metalhead. We are both interested in each other and my friend is set on getting us together. I am very happy. :kickass:

Play some manowar to get her into the mood.

Nothing says "let's fuck" like Hail To England.

/sarcasm

I recently met a girl through my best friend who is probably the most perfect woman I have ever encountered. She fits basically every vague requirement I have for a girlfriend AND she is a huge metalhead. We are both interested in each other and my friend is set on getting us together. I am very happy. :kickass:

1) Pics ASAP

2) You are a lucky man. Not many girls here can fit that description

My girlfriend likes shit music but she is awesome anyway.

For instance, I linked her to an album earlier (Choronzon's Era Vulgaris) and said I wished I had enough money in my Paypal to get it, and she ordered it for me. :)

Jesus gave him tips on how to pick up chicks

Blue Jay picks up girls and then convinces them of the way of Jesus.

why is bluejay giving advice?
~gR~

whats the point of "picking up chics" if youre gonna wait until marriage to have sex?
~gR~

Jesus works in mysterious ways

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg you guys are funny. I love you guys secretly and umm I'm giving out advice because I'm sure it's the truth. Y'all are also right, Jesus has changed me, I've had better luck with girls ever since I bought Jesus into my life. Some of the smartest posts I have seen thus far, there just isn't much else to say except if y'all want a good life of marriage, THEN FIND JESUS! That's actually what I learned at church today :loco: See y'all later, PeaCe OuT!!! I'm so glad y'all are changing

crying virgin reporting for duty

I thought you were hot cause of your stonecold biceps, how come your a virgin?

arghzi5.png

With this statement Blue_Jay has officially conversed with it. Now everyone who committed to that vow must refrain from conversing with Blue_Jay.

"shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him"

I was a loser for the majority of my life, severe self - esteem issues for many years. Finally getting over those, finally learning how to properly interact with females. The virgin "problem" should be over within 4 or 5 months here.

Check your PM to see girl that I may be going out with soon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.