The crying Virgin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
god fucking damn it

I have had 3 or 4 chicks that were legitimately interested in me over the last few weeks, but I couldn't close the deal on them :mad: :mad: :mad:

ughhhhhhhh, gotta keep trying I suppose. I will learn how to make the close eventually.

jesusfuckingchrist-1.jpg

I am 20 a virgin and do not really mind nor see a girl as toy so would let her decide when to do things if having a girlfriend. A lot of times think I would rather touch a girl and eat her out over having sex or even receiving, but never have gotten head so don't know. I like this 17 year old girl at my job for example and think she likes me and she has amazing perky tits so would like to know her and get her alone on a couch, but when trying to socialize things like these are not on my mind.

I would imagine someone would be curious of what I look like being a virgin. Digital cam pics kinda suck and I don't really consider myself ugly. If I lose it lose it and hopefully it just happens when not expecting it. I'm not trying to get laid. I guess I have my days where I think I am ugly and than goodlooking so sometimes waste time on self-esteem and doubt and regardless being young still have wasted a lot of time.

Picture127-2.jpg

a pic from about a month ago.

I also dropped out of 11th grade so sometimes find a girl who for example at my job who is 19 wants to be a nurse intimidating because she's into school and I hated it since kindergarden never paying attention and can't grasp math and things and regardless if there is attraction make no money and am not going anywhere anytime soon. If a girl really wanted me to and pushed me would get my GeD and go to a community college and do something. I don't care or want to just would. I think regardless if she also found me attractive why the hell would she give me the time a day especially when she's moving herself forward. I being single just don't have the drive or force to try something because can't find the good in anything on my own to make me care enough to take a big step. I kinda care now just not much more. If I just keep having no luck with girls and am just going to form a band and try and tour and say fuck this place which is probably what I am going to do anyways. I hated school and now hate the working almost everyday thing. I will do it it's just wish there was better reasons and besides that could only move out if with someone else because my paychecks suck(am going to attempt to get a better wage soon). I guess that's some kind of advancement.

Omg... YOU ALL... JUST BLAMPHEMED THE NAME OF THE LORD... OMG.... I HOPE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...An eternity of suffering awaits.... ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO DARE DEFY THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED.. JESUS!!! COME ON WHY DON'T Y'ALL LOVE JESUS, HE DIED FOR YOU, WHO THE FUCK DIES FOR PEOPLE NOW ADAYS!!!!

Also

SCREW LUCIFER

Omg... YOU ALL... JUST BLAMPHEMED THE NAME OF THE LORD... OMG.... I HOPE Y'ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...An eternity of suffering awaits.... ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO DARE DEFY THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED.. JESUS!!! COME ON WHY DON'T Y'ALL LOVE JESUS, HE DIED FOR YOU, WHO THE FUCK DIES FOR PEOPLE NOW ADAYS!!!!

Also

SCREW LUCIFER

tig_and_jay.jpg

coopers_hawk__blue_jay_2_2.jpg

scarysquirrel.jpg

I am 20 a virgin and do not really mind nor see a girl as toy so would let her decide when to do things if having a girlfriend. A lot of times think I would rather touch a girl and eat her out over having sex or even receiving, but never have gotten head so don't know. I like this 17 year old girl at my job for example and think she likes me and she has amazing perky tits so would like to know her and get her alone on a couch, but when trying to socialize things like these are not on my mind.

I would imagine someone would be curious of what I look like being a virgin. Digital cam pics kinda suck and I don't really consider myself ugly. If I lose it lose it and hopefully it just happens when not expecting it. I'm not trying to get laid. I guess I have my days where I think I am ugly and than goodlooking so sometimes waste time on self-esteem and doubt and regardless being young still have wasted a lot of time.

Picture127-2.jpg

a pic from about a month ago.

I also dropped out of 11th grade so sometimes find a girl who for example at my job who is 19 wants to be a nurse intimidating because she's into school and I hated it since kindergarden never paying attention and can't grasp math and things and regardless if there is attraction make no money and am not going anywhere anytime soon. If a girl really wanted me to and pushed me would get my GeD and go to a community college and do something. I don't care or want to just would. I think regardless if she also found me attractive why the hell would she give me the time a day especially when she's moving herself forward. I being single just don't have the drive or force to try something because can't find the good in anything on my own to make me care enough to take a big step. I kinda care now just not much more. If I just keep having no luck with girls and am just going to form a band and try and tour and say fuck this place which is probably what I am going to do anyways. I hated school and now hate the working almost everyday thing. I will do it it's just wish there was better reasons and besides that could only move out if with someone else because my paychecks suck(am going to attempt to get a better wage soon). I guess that's some kind of advancement.

you are talking as if there is no hope left for you. Think of it this way you're 20, you have many years ahead of you, there is always room for improving your situation.
you are better off then some.
take control of your life, you realize that no women would want to date someone like you, because of your lack of education. now you need to realize
that the solution to your problem can only come from you and only you. No girl will do this for you, no matter what you think. You seem to lack confidence, start working out, get some more exercise, it's the way to build confidence, that and you will look better, and be happier. You really need to have ambition in your life, put together a to do list and stick to it until everything is finished, have pride in everything you do, forget about girls for now, work on building social skills if that is your problem with girls. you really should work on getting your GED atleast. ask yourself this. Are you happy with yourself? if the answer is no then how can you expect a girl to be?

goddamn it, the more I deny it the more I realize how fucking desperate I really am. I can manipulate my emotions fairly well (fuck I am a salesman, I manipulate shit for a living) but I realize I am probably not going to get laid until I can stop EXPECTING to get laid and just not give a fuck any more. In any case, I have gotten some decent experience the last 2 weeks talking to girls and seeing what works and doesn't work. I am going through those growning pains right now and I am probably going to get rejected many more times before I really figure this shit out. In any case, the more I try the faster I will get through the growing pains and hopefully get to where I want to be, which is getting laid on a very regular basis, in 5 or 6 months instead of a year or two

now if I could only make myself truely not care, things would probably become a lot easier.

right now I am at that akward stage between AFC (average frustrated chump) and Alpha Male that is called RAFC (recovering average frustrated chump). I tell you what that, this PUA shit has opened up my eyes and made me extremely proud of who I am and what I do. People somehow think that being a PUA is about projecting a false image, when in reality it is about empowering yourself to be the best you can ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.