The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

What is the "Brown sauce"?

Well it's a weird one. It's a blend of vinegar and fruit/vegetables. The recipe is supposedly secret. It goes pretty great with chips. The way they serve it on chips as standard is peculiar to Edinburgh, different regions of Scotland have different customs as to what is the standard accompaniment to chips.

you got personal with Eric, so I decided to present you with the same scenario. I don't mind you getting personal with me, but you can keep the girlfriend out of it.

also: if you want to keep your own sex life out of discussion, don't start talking about someone else's
Gee how did I know this post was coming?

I'm not talking about anybody's sex life. I made an obversation and posted it. I never talk about anybody's sex life for the very reason you posted. But if you wanna throw stones at me, I'm going to throw them back.
edit. great this post was perfectly timed :\

Gee how did I know this post was coming?

I'm not talking about anybody's sex life. I made an obversation and posted it. I never talk about anybody's sex life for the very reason you posted. But if you wanna throw stones at me, I'm going to throw them back.

throw stories? you told Eric that he had to get laid!

now, how about we both shut the fuck up and talk about food

In the United Kingdom, similar condiments are known generically as brown sauce, with HP Sauce being one of the best-known brands. There, brown sauce is frequently served with a wide range of foods including bacon sandwiches and pie and mash.

Bacon and steak sauce sandwiches?! YOU CRAZY BRITS