The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

yeah, I might have mentioned it in the "say something about you" thread.

didn't want to make a fuss though.

I had two cycles of preventive chemotherapy after the operation and my last checkup passed with flying colors.

hopefully I'll be fine. *knocks on wood*

I had two cycles of preventive chemotherapy after the operation and my last checkup passed with flying colors.

i hope all goes well in the future.

Never said I hated it...just that it's boring. Didn't know teh innanet was such an important tool to base one's opinion on one's proclivities.

And while we're at it, what does Louisiana have to do with Italy? Or was it the mention of Olive Garden? Should I just boycott speaking about The Godfather or Ferrari as well? What about Letaetia Casta or Cristina Scabbia? Oh yeah, they're hot chicks but we can't talk about them because they're Italian. Sorry to offend your sensibilities.

I can soak up as many spears as people want to throw at me, but the point is that they're throwing spears and taking up a position on something interesting, not "here I am jumping off this embankment...oh and here I am jumping off my car...and here I am just jumping." If you're gonna have a jumping thread, why not make it a, "Jumping With Big Tits" thread? It would at least be more interesting.

Just my opinion. Am I allowed to have that, too, or could it be construed that I'm speaking about Italy?

I should just leave this forum...it's obvious I don't fit in with any of you and that you would rather not have to put up with my wacked-out opinions anymore since I annoy everyone. I'll still lurk but probably won't post anything significant aside from a lol here or wtf there. Sorry, but I'm just outspoken...can't help it if I have strong opinions.
Man if I still had my big tits that's exactly what it'd be haha.

oh and btw.. don't get so riled up man... it's all in good fun, remember? :headbang:

Man if I still had my big tits that's exactly what it'd be haha.

oh and btw.. don't get so riled up man... it's all in good fun, remember? :headbang:

Kevin, I owe you a sincere apology. Today was a very disheartening day for me. I apologize for being a complete tool this morning and I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. So much for the lurking, huh?

I had been speaking to a friend of mine who is quite a good singer and who was really interested in joining Skylab. We traveled to the practice room at my drummer's house an hour and a half away with high hopes of finally completing the band. As good as a singer as he is, it turns out he's completely not for us...much too harsh vocal-wise and not at all what we need. He was practically our last hope for finding a singer and now we're back to square one with no singer and an album that needs to be promoted, live dates needing to be filled, and another album in the works that's even more involved than this one.

Today is my 30th birthday and is a big milestone for me and I had all my eggs in one basket with this guy; I was hoping for a great birthday present by finding The One, only to come up short once again. I just don't know what to do anymore. Everything's in place and yet we just can't find a gosh darn singer. I hate when I get my hopes up.

Max, move here, please. You're a really cool guy who's got a great scream and a good clean voice and I need you for this band. I'm so disheartened right now; I somehow figured the cosmos would all come together for our rescue at least once and how fitting it would be on my 30th b-day...

Sorry for my little pity party everyone, just so depressed right now.

Dead Winter... I honestly don't even know what your opinions are because I don't have the patience to read essay length posts on a regular basis, especially considering how redundant most of them are.

It doesn't matter. Half the shit I say is just off the cuff and knee-jerk, so you're not missing anything...just keep on skipping these posts. You'll be better off.

Kevin, I owe you a sincere apology. Today was a very disheartening day for me. I apologize for being a complete tool this morning and I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. So much for the lurking, huh?

I had been speaking to a friend of mine who is quite a good singer and who was really interested in joining Skylab. We traveled to the practice room at my drummer's house an hour and a half away with high hopes of finally completing the band. As good as a singer as he is, it turns out he's completely not for us...much too harsh vocal-wise and not at all what we need. He was practically our last hope for finding a singer and now we're back to square one with no singer and an album that needs to be promoted, live dates needing to be filled, and another album in the works that's even more involved than this one.

Today is my 30th birthday and is a big milestone for me and I had all my eggs in one basket with this guy; I was hoping for a great birthday present by finding The One, only to come up short once again. I just don't know what to do anymore. Everything's in place and yet we just can't find a gosh darn singer. I hate when I get my hopes up.

Max, move here, please. You're a really cool guy who's got a great scream and a good clean voice and I need you for this band. I'm so disheartened right now; I somehow figured the cosmos would all come together for our rescue at least once and how fitting it would be on my 30th b-day...

i love your music, we can talk more on yahoo i can help promote but keep your head up dude.

Dead Winter... I honestly don't even know what your opinions are because I don't have the patience to read essay length posts on a regular basis, especially considering how redundant most of them are.
:mad: I read them and I think he's a cool guy. And how would you know his opinions are redundant if you don't even read them :eek:

It doesn't matter. Half the shit I say is just off the cuff and knee-jerk, so you're not missing anything...just keep on skipping these posts. You'll be better off.
Naw, that is what forums and internet is for, saying the shit that is on the top of your head to describe how you feel about something... I've never read something you said I disagreed with.

Hey it's cool man. None of this really bothers me in the slightest bit. I'd like to think that if it did I'd have the sense enough not to associate myself with it. You and me we're kinda the same. We don't give a shit about telling people something if we believe it's true, good or bad. But yeah, apology accepted, for sure :kickass:

As for the band... it'll be cool. It doesn't always work out all the time, and it totally gets frustrating looking for members. ESPECIALLY singers. I've been in the same boat before and that whole ordeal is a total pain in the ass. It's pretty fucking difficult to find the guy that can do the things you want from a singer, AND be a cool enough guy to know on a nearly day to day basis. For my band, it was almost worth it to us to do vocals ourselves, even though we wouldn't be able to pull it off as greatly as we'd liked, than to go through the whole auditioning process (another totally terrible part of the ordeal) and ultimately just waste time. Eventually we found the right guy, and as it turns out it's a guy we'd all known for years and was a great person. Just gotta be patient and persistent and things will happen. Good luck mang.

I remember you posting that, Azal. I must say your looking great! I'm glad your still doing ok.