The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Too many smilies in that thurr post.
My apologies I'll put them in the correct format... <3 :oops::oops::oops::kickass: :D!

yes because my appearance is totally relevant to the argument if you fail or not hahahah

poor joe :)

Failing on the internet < Looking like a fat chinky clone of Roope Latvala.

lol @ joe trying too hard
Not trying at all my dear, I meerely pointed out a fact that I have observed ons everal occasions but chose to keep to myself because hey, I belive it's good to let people do their own thing but you insist on being involved in every post I make so I thought I'd throw it out there. Once again it isn't an attack on you, I have nothing against you personally, I just think your praise of everything everyone does seems a bit ingenuine.

P.S Martin- you're still the Sexy Swede of the board! ;)
fagkarmic.jpg

Joe, you can be a totally chill guy who doesn't lash out at anybody or try to get the last word.

So just be that guy, and let the flak pass.

I know man, and believe me when I say I don't care at all about the comments they make, it's funny to me but I am going to express my opinion the same and Stormo as anyone else does... I don't see how what I said to him was anything bad, so it would be best if the peanut gallery would just stay the hell out of it?

Stormo: POST MORE SUBSTANCE LESS PICTURES
ME: POST LESS WHINING AND MORE SUBSTANCE
GROUP OF HATERS: OMG FUCK YOU JOE YOU FAIL IDIOT HAHAHA

:lol: Have you gotten anyone with that shock iPod yet?

ok joe, simple question. you voiced your opinion on someone elses opinion, why do you have such a huge problem with someone voicing their opinion on yours? the whole martyr trick "boohoo people don't like me but it's ok I didn't care :lol:" thing doesnt really work anymore

plus, Karen's like one of the few things that are able to save threads and you're trying to shoo her away :mad:

Stormo: POST MORE SUBSTANCE LESS PICTURES
ME: POST LESS WHINING AND MORE SUBSTANCE
GROUP OF HATERS: OMG FUCK YOU JOE YOU FAIL IDIOT HAHAHA

actually what people said were fail, fail, and then questioning you and saying they werent entertained. not sure where you got the FUCK YOU IDIOT HAHAHA from, but oh well. just proves the point that you get super defensive over absolutely nothing.

ok joe, simple question. you voiced your opinion on someone elses opinion, why do you have such a huge problem with someone voicing their opinion on yours? the whole martyr trick "boohoo people don't like me but it's ok I didn't care :lol:" thing doesnt really work anymore

plus, Karen's like one of the few things that are able to save threads and you're trying to shoo her away :mad:

actually what people said were fail, fail, and then questioning you and saying they werent entertained. not sure where you got the FUCK YOU IDIOT HAHAHA from, but oh well. just proves the point that you get super defensive over absolutely nothing.

SEE THE SADNESS IN THEIR EYES, MELANCHOLY IN THEIR CRIIEEESSS!