The Death of Audiogalaxy and opinions following its demise.

Originally posted by Qsilver
I ripped few of my father's vinyls to mp3 long time ago and it didn't even take that much time.. :p

So, will I be the new king of pirates now? :p

Qsilver (sailing the 7 seas...)

actually, ripping from vinyl is no big deal at all! you just have to go from the lp-player into your computer and record it, that's all!

Yup, ripped some LP of Messiah (Hymn to Abramelin) so I could somehow burn it as Audio CD... since the album never got released as a CD :D it's no big deal, but you seem to need some special cable to connect your computer to the LP-Player :)

Originally posted by Tyr
Eeerrrhhmm...you do realize that it was a joke?!
They were referring to vinyl (Lp's)...., and most of what was on that site was infact true , except the part about it being new.....

No, I didn´t :cry:

I guess my mind was completely confused because of the extreme tropic heat we have here in Austria at the moment, and that "Super-Audio-Thing" was spooking in my head ....

So, this is my outing: I´m a dummass.:s

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Thanks Blackspirit!! I'm joining today!

Wow! Cool! :eek:))) I haven't joined yet, to pay, I've only
checked out the samples they have from each album...
I guess I might join when they get bigger and have
more stuff available, cause I love the idea :eek:) Very
interesting to just pick a band name and have a listen.
Not having heard about a band at all before and then
having a listen is amazing. In a recordstore you go by
the cover....

Originally posted by Smekermann
Misanthrope = MisanthrOWNED. Hah. You need to learn when you to just shut the fuck up, buddy. While I don't agree with Vintersorg or Tyr on this, I'd NEVER EVER go as far as insulting them. You're a bit too cocky for my tastes... and I do not enjoy the tase of cock in my mouth. You're lucky the admins here are nice, else you would've been banned a long time ago.

Also, remove that stick stuck up your ass, I think it's making you cranky.

Yes i am lucky, and yes there is nothing you or Tyr or Vinterfag can do about it. If you would never go as far as insulting them then that is your problem you are probably just a wuss like everyone else, I encourage everyone to look at the Opeth forum if it needed to be proved, you have done nothing but avoiding my point and you think flooding the opeth forum will hide the fact that you never asked and that it wasnt incoherent and that RuinAndMisery IS a spamer and that it is completly on topic to bitch about the fact that he is no longer around to talk and to "promove" his band.