The Deicide Thread

The first two albums are great, Once Upon The Cross is pretty good. The demos are also great.

41250.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:

The s/t is also excellent. The demos, Once Upon the Cross, Serpents of the light, and the new one are good too.

I like Deicide, I just need to have more than one CD of them though I've heard songs I like from every one of their albums.

Deicide rules. First three albums are mandatory death metal. Fucking classic as fuck.
Serpents is really good also... Insineratehymn actually is decent and I really enjoyed the last three albums as well... so yeah kickass band. :kickass:

I thought they were the most evil thing I'd ever heard when the debut came out. Then I read an interview with Benton.

There's nothing interesting at all about their music and their lyrics are horrible and the band is flat/one dimensional. Deicide's older albums also have the worst guitar solos ever recorded. Deicide are like six feet under in a lot of ways being really unimaginative death metal acts that happen to sell a lot in the death metal genre.

I thought i was in the twilight zone until i read the last post. Too much hate for Deicide on this board..

There's nothing interesting at all about their music and their lyrics are horrible and the band is flat/one dimensional. Deicide's older albums also have the worst guitar solos ever recorded. Deicide are like six feet under in a lot of ways being really unimaginative death metal acts that happen to sell a lot in the death metal genre.

You're totally wrong.

They may not be groundbreaking or anything but Deicide is a nice slab of old school Floridian Death Metal.