The Deicide Thread

There's nothing interesting at all about their music and their lyrics are horrible and the band is flat/one dimensional. Deicide's older albums also have the worst guitar solos ever recorded. Deicide are like six feet under in a lot of ways being really unimaginative death metal acts that happen to sell a lot in the death metal genre.

epic fail. try ABBA.

I might be in the minority in stating that I actually rather enjoy thier latest cd and Stench Of Redemption.

Agreed.

Don't like their old stuff. The new guitar players (Jack Owen and Ralph Santolla) kick ass. They're making the difference, and that's why the two last albums sound a lot better imo.

Wow, a lot of respectable people here like classic Deicide. I'll assume it's miles ahead of The Stench of Redemption, which IMO was pretty meh.

Deicide is one of my favorite death metal bands, but their latest album wasn't as good.

I like the New CDs as well as some of old ones.I'm still kicking myself in the ass for missing them at the Rock back December 2006.Hope they start touring soon.:Smokin:

I have to agree with derek that scars is better stench.Till death do us part is better than stench.I love once upon a cross and the first one rules.Insinnerhmyns kicked ass.:OMG:

^Is Bible Basher the best song off Insinnerhymns? till Death Do Us Part from what I've heard has good tremolo'd palm muting on the low end, and less all out melodic shredding than Stench.

^Is Bible Basher the best song off Insinnerhymns? till Death Do Us Part from what I've heard has good tremolo'd palm muting on the low end, and less all out melodic shredding than Stench.

I'd say Bible Basher is the best song on the album, but I like all the songs. Worst Enemy is another goodie off Insinteratehymn.