The DEREK RIGGS artwork for Maiden presented here

"Eddie had some cool hair in the 80's".

I think at some point we all had cool hair in the 80's. EvenI had cool hair in the 80's.(In a "Gonzo" from Armored Saint kinda way.) But, alas, the years are cruel...oh so cruel...
:zombie:Bernie:zombie:

15535246.jpg

15535235.jpg

stranger_in_a_strange_land.jpg

«The android with no name walked into the crowded spaceport bar, eight foot tall, with death in his cold android eyes, he strode across the room. Small green aliens scuttled out of his path, fearsome martian warriors would not meet his gaze and the air froze when he croaked in his dark gravelly voice, "A pint of bitter please, mate.".»

This one is dedicated to the one that is felling like a "Stranger In A Strange Land" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Soul of a new Machine
Best artwork ever! Anyone noticed the clock at 11:58? It's 2 minutes to midnight! :headbang:
I also think "Stranger in a strange land" is among Maiden's best artworks. Just too bad that I sold the double 12" (with "Wasted years") when I lost my interest in metal some years back. :(
I assume you have checked all the stuff on the "Somewhere in time" sleeve for similar things to that "2 minutes to midnight" thing.