the diffecence between gig and show.

both words have same common context, and can be used reasonably interchangably.

In terms of actual definition a gig would imply a band while a show only implies entertainment of some sort, which could be a comedian, play etc etc, not necessarily a band.

Hylian said:
You're. Learn to spell you damn brit! :lol:

I can spell fine, you cock.

Oh and don't call me a brit, I've been through this before but the british government killed some close friends of mine, so i dont appreciate it.

scottish cunt, is more appropriate :)

LadyValerie said:
A show is what people go to.
A gig is what a band plays.

bingo

what should have been asked is what's the difference between a show and a concert....for which i would reply "the size"

Final_Product said:
I can spell fine, you cock.

Oh and don't call me a brit, I've been through this before but the british government killed some close friends of mine, so i dont appreciate it.

scottish cunt, is more appropriate :)
That sucks, you want me to handle it dude. My friend's dad works for the FBI, I can have a Swat team over at your house quicker than you can say "Mister speaker, can the prome minister tell me why to government kill my friends?"

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
That sucks, you want me to handle it dude. My friend's dad works for the FBI, I can have a Swat team over at your house quicker than you can say "Mister speaker, can the prome minister tell me why to government kill my friends?"

be quiet.

dilema1362 said:
you bet your kilt wearing arse

'erse! :Spin:

WOMEN! BOOBS! 'ERSE! FECK!

HAIRY JAPANESE BASTARDS!

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!

FECK! 'ERSE!

NUNS!

'ERSE!

I really hope someone gets the reference :)