The difference between a rooster and MRSBEAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Adolf, where's Simpleton? Haven't seen him around here lately. :)

Have you added any new farts to your already impressive "party tricks routine"? And one hint: Because you sweat like a pig in the oven all the time, please don't wear white shirts. Black suits you better. (no pun) :wave:

Ray_M said:
I agree. I thought I could come here and not see any of the old flaming, but obviously none of these babies have grown up yet. Too bad no one moderates this board. If there is a moderator, he/she sucks tremendously at it, but not as bad as the flaming homo MRSBEAST. He/she/it truly sucks cock(his own admission too).
Are you afraid to come out of the closset about your own homosexuality, because it seesms to me you have a really big issue with Mr Beast and his homosexuality.

Ayreonaut said:
Are you afraid to come out of the closset about your own homosexuality, because it seesms to me you have a really big issue with Mr Beast and his homosexuality.
never was in a closet and will never be. I love women, and only women. That is the way nature was intended to be and I`m not into anyone who thinks they can change nature. Homosexuals are 1 step away from beastiality imho. You know how some people are against certain things like abortion? Well I`m that way against homos, although lesbianism is ok with me depending on what the women look like, otherwise if they`re ugly, one can consider it beastiality.

Iced In Flames said:
How are you gonna agree then talk more shit?.
because I won`t get the last word in. :) Hey, I didn`t start any of this. I only came to this board to see if anyone went to any Maiden shows. I should have known better than to come to a board that doesn`t have many Maiden fans.

I know ya didnt bro. I know MrB did. But I got really sick of seein this shit on the IMBB forums, and I dont wanna read it here. I know the majority seems to think this is great, hilarious stuff but I find it childish and completely rediculous. And what pisses me off even more is the fact that I'm actually growing up and trying to mediate! See what you guys are doing to me!? Yeah I know. Go ahead and flame me now guys.

Iced In Flames said:
I know ya didnt bro. I know MrB did. But I got really sick of seein this shit on the IMBB forums, and I dont wanna read it here. I know the majority seems to think this is great, hilarious stuff but I find it childish and completely rediculous. And what pisses me off even more is the fact that I'm actually growing up and trying to mediate! See what you guys are doing to me!? Yeah I know. Go ahead and flame me now guys.
I hear you. I was kinda hopin myself that all the clowns maybe graduated to a new level. Unfortunately we can see they havn`t. For some reason or another, they don`t seem to like people who actually earn a decent living by working hard. Quite amusing how they try to insult people who hold a steady job, while in the meantime they are either still living at home with mom and dad or are at school(or complete lowlife losers roaming the streets). Ahhh, the life of a child! I could only wish to be a kid again, but then I`d be broke.
I`d like to see any one of them pull in the earnings I do by selling cheese and pizza products. You guys can try to insult me all you want, but if you only knew what kind of money there is to be made in the cheese/food service industry, you wouldn`t think twice about jumping in. 17 years in this business, and I ain`t gonna quit it now. Not the "best" of occupations, but it does pay extremely well.

240 hours paid vacation
birthday off
long term disability($3800/month if needed)
one of the finest 401K plans around(currently @ $13,480/month for retirement).
Brand new $95,000.00 company vehicle every 5 years(International 7000 w/AC, air ride seats, cassette, CB radio, heated mirrors, ez-pass, etc).
free lunch almost on a daily basis

Laugh all you want, while I join you in your laughs on the way to the bank. When one of you clowns can get 3/4 of the way to a 6 figure income, then maybe then you can laugh a bit harder!! Otherwise keep earning your $30,000/yr. while making fun of the the ones earning a decent living!!

Ray_M said:
never was in a closet and will never be. I love women, and only women. That is the way nature was intended to be and I`m not into anyone who thinks they can change nature. Homosexuals are 1 step away from beastiality imho. You know how some people are against certain things like abortion? Well I`m that way against homos, although lesbianism is ok with me depending on what the women look like, otherwise if they`re ugly, one can consider it beastiality.
Man that is sooooo hypocritical. :)

Ray_M said:
I hear you. I was kinda hopin myself that all the clowns maybe graduated to a new level. Unfortunately we can see they havn`t. For some reason or another, they don`t seem to like people who actually earn a decent living by working hard. Quite amusing how they try to insult people who hold a steady job, while in the meantime they are either still living at home with mom and dad or are at school(or complete lowlife losers roaming the streets). Ahhh, the life of a child! I could only wish to be a kid again, but then I`d be broke.
I`d like to see any one of them pull in the earnings I do by selling cheese and pizza products. You guys can try to insult me all you want, but if you only knew what kind of money there is to be made in the cheese/food service industry, you wouldn`t think twice about jumping in. 17 years in this business, and I ain`t gonna quit it now. Not the "best" of occupations, but it does pay extremely well.

240 hours paid vacation
birthday off
long term disability($3800/month if needed)
one of the finest 401K plans around(currently @ $13,480/month for retirement).
Brand new $95,000.00 company vehicle every 5 years(International 7000 w/AC, air ride seats, cassette, CB radio, heated mirrors, ez-pass, etc).
free lunch almost on a daily basis

Laugh all you want, while I join you in your laughs on the way to the bank. When one of you clowns can get 3/4 of the way to a 6 figure income, then maybe then you can laugh a bit harder!! Otherwise keep earning your $30,000/yr. while making fun of the the ones earning a decent living!!
Fuck you poor insecure cunt.

Ray, this forum is not moderated. There are many un-moderated forums on UM that do perfectly well. If users have a serious problem with a post they know that they can report it. If you have a problem please feel free to report any post that has upset you and we will look into the matter. In the meant time, may I suggest if Ultimate Metal does not live up to your high expectations that you find somewhere else on the net to ply your rascist homophobic bullshit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.