The "Do I Have A Stalker" or a secret admirer thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when you flash your shit around town as much as you probably do, word spreads pretty quickly. So, it's not hard to fathom horny jerkoffs buying you a bouquet so you'll allow them to let a nut go on your grotesque, mishapen body because everyone knows you're easier than finding a christmas tree in December. Slut.

You're fucking pathetic.

You're fucking pathetic.
Alright, Mr. Knight in Shining Armor. Think about it real quick, you're defending a girl you've never met, and will never meet, over the internet. How much closer did you think that tactic would get you to nailing her? Remind me, who's fucking pathetic?

On game or not, James does have a point.

Five bucks says it's him that's sending the flowers.

Alright, Mr. Knight in Shining Armor. Think about it real quick, you're defending a girl you've never met, and will never meet, over the internet. How much closer did you think that tactic would get you to nailing her? Remind me, who's fucking pathetic?

And have you met her? Can you, with any degree of truth, confirm what you posted to her? How can one be so quick to judge another by what they wear? Should that in any way reflect who that person is on the inside? No, not really.

I have no intention whatsoever in "nailing" her. I'm happily married for almost 7 years and have 3 great kids and post on the board of my favorite band when I have the time. So you basically calling me pathetic is, in fact, pathetic.

You have no respect for others or yourself.

serious.jpg

And have you met her? Can you, with any degree of truth, confirm what you posted to her? How can one be so quick to judge another by what they wear? Should that in any way reflect who that person is on the inside? No, not really.

I have no intention whatsoever in "nailing" her. I'm happily married for almost 7 years and have 3 great kids and post on the board of my favorite band when I have the time. So you basically calling me pathetic is, in fact, pathetic.

So what was the point of your initial defense of the dumb slut? Your wife must be either disgustingly busted or really lame in the sack if you're resorting to gratification over the internet from an almost minor. And you've been "watching" me for awhile? Gay? Obsessive? Stick with the whole philospher thing, you fit right in with the whole Greek homosexual, pedophiliac thinker trend.

So what was the point of your initial defense of the dumb slut? Your wife must be either disgustingly busted or really lame in the sack if you're resorting to gratification over the internet from an almost minor. And you've been "watching" me for awhile? Gay? Obsessive? Stick with the whole philospher thing, you fit right in with the whole Greek homosexual, pedophiliac thinker trend.

The point of the "initial defense" was that I felt it unnecessary for you to post what you did. I found it fucking stupid. Are you like this outside the internet? Cuz if you are, you're going to end up saying the wrong thing to someone someday and get your fucking ass kicked. And I wasn't looking for any sort of gratification from anybody so don't jump to conclusions. I read through the thread as I do on a somewhat regular basis, saw your stupid comment and felt inclined to comment back.

And I don't mean "watching" as in obsessing. You pop your childish fucking head in quite a few threads and post your stupid shit and every time I see the nonsense you post I roll my eyes because I think to myself, "How can an adult possibly be such a fucking lame, ignorant jerkoff?"

And lastly, my fucking sex life with my wife has no relevance whatsoever in this discussion. Our sex life is fine much to the dismay of your sausage-sucking lifestyle. She's not ugly, that's for damn sure, so go ahead and come up with some other idiotic retort. I'll be waiting.

The point of the "initial defense" was that I felt it unnecessary for you to post what you did. I found it fucking stupid. Are you like this outside the internet? Cuz if you are, you're going to end up saying the wrong thing to someone someday and get your fucking ass kicked. And I wasn't looking for any sort of gratification from anybody so don't jump to conclusions. I read through the thread as I do on a somewhat regular basis, saw your stupid comment and felt inclined to comment back.

And I don't mean "watching" as in obsessing. You pop your childish fucking head in quite a few threads and post your stupid shit and every time I see the nonsense you post I roll my eyes because I think to myself, "How can an adult possibly be such a fucking lame, ignorant jerkoff?"

And lastly, my fucking sex life with my wife has no relevance whatsoever in this discussion. Our sex life is fine much to the dismay of your sausage-sucking lifestyle. She's not ugly, that's for damn sure, so go ahead and come up with some other idiotic retort. I'll be waiting.
So you're the patron saint of the nevermore forum who holds the responsibility to call people out on unnecessary posts?
And the fact that you need to justify your sex life just makes it more obvious that you're not getting any from your beast of a wife.
Quit while you're ahead and do something more productive like begging your fat shit lady to let you rub one out on her back while she's sleeping.
Hop off my dick while you're at it too oldman.

Status
Not open for further replies.